Page 198 of 380 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5690

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Yeah Gambit's really indebted to Sage for giving him back his sight and his powers

I see them as a couple everyone in Marvel would love to see. And to me it kind of make more sense to it.

Does anybody know how Greg Pak feels about Gambit though? I know he adores Sage (read an interview done with him about him bringing her back) but don't know how he feels about Remy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    Does anybody know how Greg Pak feels about Gambit though? I know he adores Sage (read an interview done with him about him bringing her back) but don't know how he feels about Remy.
    I dunno, guess someone might need to ask in an X-Position thing when it pops up. Hopefully he doesn't wear the same blinders that Rogue writers do and dislike Gambit from the get go because of his adoration for Sage.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Hopefully Gambit gets a good showing in this. I mean if he can't be a major player in this when it involves XXM and AoA, I don't think we will ever see him make a splash in a main book.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42503
    I don't think he is going to get a lot of focus in the crossover, since he doesn't really have much connection to what is going on other than just being there, but if he gets a few good moments and can reconnect with Sage some I think it will be worth it, especially if Sage returns to the 616. Would at least add another character he could interact with. Though I would be looking forward to their potential interaction more if Liu didn't stick Cece and Gambit together already.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I don't think he is going to get a lot of focus in the crossover, since he doesn't really have much connection to what is going on other than just being there, but if he gets a few good moments and can reconnect with Sage some I think it will be worth it, especially if Sage returns to the 616. Would at least add another character he could interact with. Though I would be looking forward to their potential interaction more if Liu didn't stick Cece and Gambit together already.
    It sounds like Nightcrawler will be trying to get home at any costs so I suspect Wolverine and his team will be trying to stop him because of some effect it has on 616. That may give Gambit a good role since he looks to be the field leader of that team. And Gambit and Cece are not together as we haven't even seen them kiss. Plus, she hasn't affected Gambit and Joelle so I see no reason why it would affect Gambit and Sage. I suspect any potential serious relationship died once the solo was announced.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

I hope any potential serious relationship with Cece for Gambit really died because she is so boring. Joelle is better and hotter)

Sales in november
    Index DESCRIPTION ESTIMATE
    17.27 ASTONISHING X-MEN #56 27.37
    16.73 GAMBIT #5 26.52
    15.98 GAMBIT #6 25.33
    Not bad but not good too, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by purplevit View Post
    Sales in november
    Index DESCRIPTION ESTIMATE
    17.27 ASTONISHING X-MEN #56 27.37
    16.73 GAMBIT #5 26.52
    15.98 GAMBIT #6 25.33
    Not bad but not good too, yeah?
    It's about where I expected it to be. The only thing that suprised me on the list is how well the relaunch of XML with Legion did. First issue sold 87k and second issue 58k. Makes you wonder how much Gambit would sell if instead of calling it Gambit, they just called it something with X-men in it.

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2012.html
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Legacy surprised me too. Sales are high but first issue is bad and art is awful. Maybe whole arc would be better but i do not like Legion.

Legacy surprised me too. Sales are high but first issue is bad and art is awful. Maybe whole arc would be better but i do not like Legion.
    I actually like XML thus far. It is the only ongoing I am getting besides Gambit and AXM. I think it is more of a concept niche book which is why I was surprised by the sales. To me, it offers something different than the rest of the X books. Also, I am interested to see how the rest of the X-men view Legion and Legion's eventual meeting with Cyke as Legion is probably the one of the few characters that could solo the E-Team and kill Cyke if he really wanted revenge for his father's death.

Gambit still have his Death persona?
    Has Asmus ever mentioned something about this?
    I would like to see it in future arcs

Gambit still have his Death persona?
    Has Asmus ever mentioned something about this?
    I would like to see it in future arcs
    It was suggested by Rick Remender that during the Dark Angel Saga, Gambit and Wolverine essentially fought off the Death persona while Angel was unable to. However, since this was never confirmed on panel, any writer is free to use Death if they wanted to. Asmus to my knowledge has not said anything about wanting to incorporate it into his book.

I think it would be intresting story if Asmus bring it, because Remy"s Death persona is different and want to live it"s own life, not in Gambit"s body. And also there were few appearences in Legacy that i liked)

I think it would be intresting story if Asmus bring it, because Remy"s Death persona is different and want to live it"s own life, not in Gambit"s body. And also there were few appearences in Legacy that i liked)
    It started out good when it was shown as you described, later on it became a split personality type thing and I didn't find that interesting. They never really did anything with it anyway. I'm not sure if Asmus wants to deal with it or not. Right now, its easy to ignore and not deal with it.

From the Marvel March Solicits featured on CBR
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42630

GAMBIT #11
    JAMES ASMUS (W) • CLAY MANN (A/C)
    • Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
    • And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99