Page 197 of 380 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5699

Maybe he would be still hunted by MI13 after second or even in future arcs or listed as fugitive so he and Cable had the same problems

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    I can see that happening, Gambit being looked as the villain to gain info, items, and other things to help the others out. But in Gambit's on way.
    And this doesn't bother me, he is an anti-hero. Yes, he does some villainous (stealing/getting intel) things, but he also does heroic things as well. This is probably one of the most interesting and fascinating things about his character. That line he walks, it makes him more compelling to me. It adds to his likability. I don't ever want to see him as Cyclops or like Wolverine. This part of him and how he views it is quite entertaining.
    Last edited by Neko; 12-02-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    It was on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HopelessDent/sta...27478859071488

It might be interesting. It seems like Cable and his team are going to be looked at the rest of the community as "villains" so maybe he would go to Gambit for help or information given that Gambit doesn't have really strong ties to either side. Him or Rachel are one of the few that Cable might reach out to.
    Sweet, sounds like both of them may have stories in mind and I think the characters complement each other. To that end, I am trying to think of their previous interactions. There was MC of course then my favorite was when Cable tries to escape from Genosha and the minute he makes his move Gambit does as well with Cable impressed at how quickly moved to support the escape attempt. Then I believe Cable was on the Gambit led team during the fight with the Neo. Can't think of any others right now.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Cable and Gambit were in each other faces in Legion Quest. They didn't agree on the plan, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by purplevit View Post
    Maybe he would be still hunted by MI13 after second or even in future arcs or listed as fugitive so he and Cable had the same problems
    Its hard to imagine MI13 just slapping him on the back and going no harm done when everything gets put on the table.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

I don't know if this has been posted before but I just thought it was really hot.

http://gambitguild.tumblr.com/image/37209146411

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    And this doesn't bother me, he is an anti-hero. Yes, he does some villainous (stealing/getting intel) things, but he also does heroic things as well. This is probably one of the most interesting and fascinating things about his character. That line he walks, it makes him more compelling to me. It adds to his likability. I don't ever want to see him as Cyclops or like Wolverine. This part of him and how he views it is quite entertaining.
    That's what i'm talking about.

Hopefully Gambit gets a good showing in this. I mean if he can't be a major player in this when it involves XXM and AoA, I don't think we will ever see him make a splash in a main book.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=42503
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Thanks, this is good news about astonishing Gambit.
    I also found a little bit
    http://comicsbeat.com/marvel-crash-t...iu-and-lapham/

Also, Gambit will be reunited with Sage, which is secretly the most exciting thing about this part of the story.
    Who is Sage?

Thanks, this is good news about astonishing Gambit.
    I also found a little bit
    http://comicsbeat.com/marvel-crash-t...iu-and-lapham/

Also, Gambit will be reunited with Sage, which is secretly the most exciting thing about this part of the story.
    Who is Sage?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sage_(comics)

She was one of the first mutants Xavier recruited but instead of being a member of the O5, Xavier used her as a spy to inflitrate the Hellfire Club instead. She was Sebastian Shaw's secretary during this time including during the Dark Phoenix Saga. The rest of her backstroy you can read in the above but her connection to Gambit is that when Gambit lost his powers, Sage used her mutant ability to jumpstart his powers. If I recall she may have done so by making out with him. Either way, during the original Xtreme X-men they were on the same team and have a bit of a history flirting with each other. There have been a few fans of both characters over the years that have wanted them together.

I love that cover. Those are some sexy pirates!

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sage_(comics)

She was one of the first mutants Xavier recruited but instead of being a member of the O5, Xavier used her as a spy to inflitrate the Hellfire Club instead. She was Sebastian Shaw's secretary during this time including during the Dark Phoenix Saga. The rest of her backstroy you can read in the above but her connection to Gambit is that when Gambit lost his powers, Sage used her mutant ability to jumpstart his powers. If I recall she may have done so by making out with him. Either way, during the original Xtreme X-men they were on the same team and have a bit of a history flirting with each other. There have been a few fans of both characters over the years that have wanted them together.
    She did, she also said "delicious" before kissing him to jumpstart his powers. LOL
    In addition she kissed him under the mistletoe after he had undergone some treatments from Elixir, Sage used her powers and gave Gambit back his sight. :)
    Last edited by Neko; 12-05-2012 at 08:28 PM.

The Gambit mini-series/limited series/whatever it is called, is ace. I don't anyone has already said this, but Gambit is one of the few x-characters that deserves their own regular series, along with Cable, X-23 and Hope. He has always been a favourite of mine, and only the aforementioned Cable (by a whisker) and X-23 are better in my opinion. He is consistently good, whether simply as a supporting character (like in The Killing Dream) or as a lead character (like in the aforementioned self-titled series). Truly one of the greats of Marvel and one who is too often overlooked, usually in favour of Marvel pin-up boy Wolverine.

Yeah Gambit's really indebted to Sage for giving him back his sight and his powers
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn