Page 195 of 380 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 5698

I agree that Gambit doesn't have a movie out now or any time soon but still hope that he will appear in X-Men: Days of Future Past movie

Art in issue 6 are so bad( I really hope Pasqual Ferry will make better art in issue 8 than Neves and Barrionuevo. And also hope that there would be no Barrionuevo in issue 7

Neves art wasn't bad, I didn't mind it but wow I agree Barrionuevo's art was not very good at all.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Yeah, the art was.....less than stellar. Can't wait for the other arcs.

The art was off and on, so I think there could be improvements in the future.I am pretty happy with issue #6 and the astonishing annual. It really makes makes it plausable that Gage could have done better with Gambit during his Legacy run.Best to look forward, I really hope we get more interactions out of Remy with the rest of the X-Men. It would go a long way in restoring him as a X-Man.

Gage's Legacy run was really bad. His arcs were boring and about nothing. Like fight with Exododus in 3 issues which should be maximum in 1. Also it was no Legacy anymore. It was comics about Rogue. I only like a moment when Gambit's reflexes were faster than Iron-man's robot)

There just wasn't something on the level with his run, Legacy had a great chance to be a companion book to WATXM, where in Legacy you could read things from the teachers side, as oppose to reading about little sh*ts like Quintin in WATXM. What is done is done, but I don't think we would be reading about Legion in Legacy had Gage had taken full advantage of the opportunity he had. Or maybe, Marvel was up front with Gage about what he could or couldn't do with the book, who knows. I enjoyed his Astonishing Annual that he did, good team dynamic shown in it.

Astonishing Annual proved that Gage could have written Gambit and done a fairly good job. He chose not to. He also demonstrated that he can write a team book, again he chose not to, that is why Legacy failed.

Looking forward to the next issue for Gambit. Though the lack of skin shown in this arc amuses me.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Asmus told in his twitter that villain in third arc is Tombstone.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...27629687383460
    Third arc is issue 8 by Pascal or 9-12 by Mann? Because its look like that Tombstone's pic is by Mann

Third arc is issue 8 by Pascal or 9-12 by Mann? Because its look like that Tombstone's pic is by Mann

Gah Just read issue 6,Another solid showing from Asmus!

Quote Originally Posted by purplevit View Post
    I think that may just be one of the villains and not necessarily the main villain as I think the cover art for Gambit #9 had several villains on it including Tombstone as supposedly Joelle is going to be mixed up with a bunch of them.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Can't wait to see Gambit vs Mysterio fight. I hope Cajun will charge his helmet)

Just an observation, but, what with all of the Halle Berry news of late, her ex Gabriel Aubry also made news and it dawned on me how much he looks like Gambit. Almost an alternate world with Gambit/Storm [almost] ending up together.Side note- relieved they (Halle & Gabriel worked out their differences)
    Last edited by Gemmy; 11-30-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by purplevit View Post
    I agree that Gambit doesn't have a movie out now or any time soon but still hope that he will appear in X-Men: Days of Future Past movie
    Gambit movie for 2014