Page 191 of 380 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 5698

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I suppose the first one would be the one he got "tied down" to first?

There was a nun in the second mini written by Howard Mackie. But there might have been a nun in Layman's run, I can't recall right now.
    So Cece it is, lol. And it was probably Mackie and I just got my writers and series confused.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Now i wonder what other females will we see during Gambit's run. Rouge....(going to happen), Mystique (Love to see what would happen if these two meet up again) Someone good or bad from the Avengers side, someone we never though to see again or see Gambit interact with or someone new?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    Now i wonder what other females will we see during Gambit's run. Rouge....(going to happen), Mystique (Love to see what would happen if these two meet up again) Someone good or bad from the Avengers side, someone we never though to see again or see Gambit interact with or someone new?
    My top 7 choices because 7 is my lucky number.

1. Sage
    2. Hellcat
    3. Frenzy
    4. Teen Jean
    5. Storm
    6. Ms Marvel
    7. X-23
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

I really don't have much interest in anyone but Ms. Marvel on that list and that's just for him to show her what a good thief is about not the stupid House of M version.

I'd like to think out of the box and have Gambit interact with some female characters we haven't seen him interact with (Sage is such a joke really and Frenzy only if she goes back to being a villain).

I'd like to see

Heros: Mockingbird, Songbird, Valkrie or Sif, Spider Woman. Wasp if she ever shows back up.

villainesses: Sin and Enchantress.

And yes Gambit seduced a nun during the Layman series although to be fair Gambit wasn't really trying so I wouldn't call it a seduction.
    Yeah, if I'm honest, he wouldn't have to try that hard with me either

I can't say there are any female characters I'd like to see him interact with, I just like to see him flirting, I don't much mind with who.

Quote Originally Posted by chester99 View Post
    I can't say there are any female characters I'd like to see him interact with, I just like to see him flirting, I don't much mind with who.
    Me too. I don't mind much with who either as long as he's flirting, I'm all good.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Quote Originally Posted by f4faith View Post
    I really don't have much interest in anyone but Ms. Marvel on that list and that's just for him to show her what a good thief is about not the stupid House of M version.

I'd like to think out of the box and have Gambit interact with some female characters we haven't seen him interact with (Sage is such a joke really and Frenzy only if she goes back to being a villain).

I'd like to see

Heros: Mockingbird, Songbird, Valkrie or Sif, Spider Woman. Wasp if she ever shows back up.

villainesses: Sin and Enchantress.
    To each his/her own. I like X-treme X-men Sage and what better way to prove your thief skills than to travel to the ends of the universe to steal/rescue Sage from the Crystal Palace. As for Frenzy, after the embarassment of him freaking out over a kiss, he needs to to hit that just to cement that he has his balls back. As for the rest of my list, Hellcat just to close the loop on their previous date, Tean Jean just so Gambit can troll Wolverine and Cyke (I would not actually want them to hook up), Storm just so they can go on a thief caper together and have them rib each other about their failed relationships, Ms Marvel just to troll Rogue a bit and X-23 just for him to check in on her to show that it wasn't just a fleeting friendship.

As for your list, I'd be fine with anyone on it as well.
    Last edited by remydat; 11-13-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Man I hope X-23 shows up in this series.Look I know opinions on Laura are mixed and her running gag is that she gets every series she shows up in cancelled but I really loved their outcast mentor/pupil friendship that we saw during Liu's run.Gage showed that they are still friends in AA but he found that Remy would be better giving advice to Reptil(who had the worst regression of character I have ever seen).

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    Man I hope X-23 shows up in this series.Look I know opinions on Laura are mixed and her running gag is that she gets every series she shows up in cancelled but I really loved their outcast mentor/pupil friendship that we saw during Liu's run.Gage showed that they are still friends in AA but he found that Remy would be better giving advice to Reptil(who had the worst regression of character I have ever seen).
    Agreed, it would be nice to see relationships last beyond just one writer.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    My top 7 choices because 7 is my lucky number.

1. Sage
    2. Hellcat
    3. Frenzy
    4. Teen Jean
    5. Storm
    6. Ms Marvel
    7. X-23
    Nice list but for some reason i just have to go no to Teen Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    Nice list but for some reason i just have to go no to Teen Jean.
    Lol, like I said, I don't mean for them to hook up. It would just be funny to me if while everyone else expects some sort of Wolverine, Cyke, JG angst that instead she develops a schoolgirl crush on our Cajun.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Lol, like I said, I don't mean for them to hook up. It would just be funny to me if while everyone else expects some sort of Wolverine, Cyke, JG angst that instead she develops a schoolgirl crush on our Cajun.
    She did think he was hot back in X-Men #1. Cyclops thought about dropping a truck on him.

Quote Originally Posted by halla View Post
    She did think he was hot back in X-Men #1. Cyclops thought about dropping a truck on him.
    Yeah there was that and then her getting a Gambit stripper for Polaris' bachelorette party. On a side note, did anyone read the new Gambit? I think the issue was a good set-up issue. I especially liked the fact that Cich outsmarted Remy but did so in a way that Remy really could not have expected. It sets up the contrast between Gambit trying to improvise while Cich is thinking 2 steps ahead. It will be interesting to see how Gambit's improvisation wins out in the end.

Sales figures below. Gambit #4 sold 27,828 while Captain Marvel #5 edged it out at 28,619 and Hawkeye is at 35,403. Captain Marvel #6 did 23,103

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...2/2012-10.html

Just read it, and I would agree that this was the best issue so far. This issue is a good example how fun a character Gambit can legitmately be. Amus seems to hit all the positives about Gambit, that other authors have ignored these last couple of years. Clich may actually turn out to be a more interesting character than I initally have thought, even though, I still think you could have used the King Pin, and made a interesting rivialry between the two. That said, I don't know if Spiderman's nemesis are offlimits. And Kilmar sorry Ramlik,I don't mind him being Clich's brute.
    I think I would give this issue a 9/10
    We need issues like this, and even though issues 3-4 were good comics, I really am not a big fan of Indiana Jone homages to begin with.