Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Cool exec, heart of steel BillR's Avatar

Default The Almighty Bitching Thread

Had a spirited debate in one of the comment threads at the Comics Should Be Good blog spiral into a ferocious pit of madness, anger, shouting, and off-topicry? Why, then look no further but this thread, where you can take those argumentative urges and pent-up aggravation and "debate" away to your heart's content, until you're blue in the face-- or fingers, or whatever sanguinary appendage you use to bash away at the keyboard.

Have at thee!

Everybody in the whole world except me is a fuckfaced, dog-raping, ass-ugly moron whose genitals redefine "comedy of the absurd." If you disagree with me, it's not an opinion, it's a wet, messy fart with delusions of grandeur.

And BillR, who the hell are you, starting this topic and writing articles for CSBG? Jesus, Bill, how many pictures of Rice and Cronin did you take that sad, frightening weekend at the Mustang Ranch? BillR is so ugly even hookers tell him they retain the right to refuse service.

OK, now somebody else do their take!
    Last edited by Omar Karindu; 06-27-2009 at 02:22 PM.

That's the spirit.

Well, Bruce Vilanch needed the work.

I'm fed up with those airline peanuts. How do you open the damn things?

Quote Originally Posted by oldtime2001 View Post
    Personally I'm fed up with Brian Cronin pushing his gay agenda and then nuking people who don't subscribe to his views. Fucking pussy!
    What's really funny about this is that he's also been attacked on the blog for being a homophobe.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

I'm sick and damn tired of being so broke that I had to severely cut back on buying TPBs and books in general.

BANNED

I don't think its homophobic that I don't wanna see Daken kissing another guy. "Oh, if it was a girl it would be badass and cool, huh?". For one, it wouldn't make me cringe. And I'm not gonna pay money for some shit like that.

Also, fuck the Invisibles. You don't have to read it if you don't want to Bill, its not that great.

and No, I DON'T like Jack Kirby's artwork and worship him as God ala Waid's FF. Quitely, Williams III, Lee, Jones; THOSE are great artists.
    Last edited by NickFury90; 06-27-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Ah, but why does one make you cringe and the other doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Karindu View Post
    Everybody in the whole world except me is a fuckfaced, dog-raping, ass-ugly moron whose genitals redefine "comedy of the absurd." If you disagree with me, it's not an opinion, it's a wet, messy fart with delusions of grandeur.

And BillR, who the hell are you, starting this topic and writing articles for CSBG? Jesus, Bill, how many pictures of Rice and Cronin did you take that sad, frightening weekend at the Mustang Ranch? BillR is so ugly even hookers tell him they retain the right to refuse service.

OK, now somebody else do their take!
    The Aristocrats!

weird double post

BANNED

Ah, but why does one make you cringe and the other doesn't?
    I just don't like seeing dudes kissing other dudes. I mean, I'm cool with homosexuals. Have a couple of gay friends, and I'm totally for them getting equal rights. But I still don't like to see guy-on-guy OR girl-on-girl makeout sessions/sex scenes(yes, even if they're hot, aint got no double standards). I don't think thats so bad.

Its kinda like Soccer. I don't like it, I hate to watch it, but I can respect it, its history, and its fans. Its just not for me.

And if you think thats wrong, go fuck yourself.

God, why wasn't this thread here in the beginning?

This thread is totally going to help fill out my Enemies List. And no, it's not just Richard Nixon's list, but with my name in place of his.

I mean, it was originally, but I've added to it. And I had it retyped.

Ah, Nick, I thought you were taking the "it shouldn't ever exist" stance, not the saner "not for me, read what you want" stance.

And I'd be happy to go fuck myself if your mom would leave my dick alone for five minutes. Can't she play with her own?

BANNED

Ah, Nick, I thought you were taking the "it shouldn't ever exist" stance, not the saner "not for me, read what you want" stance.

And I'd be happy to go fuck myself if your mom would leave my dick alone for five minutes. Can't she play with her own?
    Thats funny, I always ask her the same question, and she says she never gets tired of watching you suck your own dick for hours at a time.

Can't say she's close minded, I guess.