Page 6 of 253 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Hey Joe, too late for another Runaways question? What happened with the digests? It seemed like under BKV they were released fairly soon after every sixth issue was published, but after the Whedon relaunch it seems you've gone to HC then standard trade then eventually digest. Why the change?

Hey Joe, I've noticed in some titles people get credited with therm "Production", I always wondered what exactly was their role in making those comics? And why do some titles have them and not others?
    "RR your powers of Observation are Godlike." - RolandJP

Joe,

Many moons ago, it was announced that there would be a Forge miniseries written by acclaimed Native American novelist/poet Sherman Alexie. This could be up to 5 years old at least; it's been quite some time. However long it's been, the project never materialized. Is it ever going to happen? And, if not, why did it fall apart?

Joe,

I realize that the Guardians of the Galaxy are their own unique new team but they have such strong cosmic ties and so many members of the Infinity Watch among their membership that it is very strange to me that Pip the Troll has yet to make an appearance. I just know there's boundless comic potential for when Pip would interact with Rocket Raccoon and/or Cosmo. For that matter, and even more wildly unlikely, but since this book is so close to providing a complete Infinity Watch reunion, is there any chance of ever again seeing the decade-plus-dormant character Maxam?

QUESTION!

Now that Venom has been captured by the Fantastic Four is some light going to be shed about his new TREMENDOUS cannibalistic tendencies?

This crazy turn started during Ellis' run in the Tbolts when we learn that they were being mind controlled into being a more nutty than usual, but when that arc ended Venom continued acting the same way to a point of almost taking a bite, or trying to, out of some one every issue he makes an appearance in.

Is this new mental state a new characterization taken up by writers as his new way of being or do those meds Osborn passes around have something to do with it?

I'm asking this because at this point.......there is really no need to bring back Carnage. The way Venom is acting now might in a few months graduate to eating a whole school bus of kids or something. He is going to be acting worst than Kasady. Unless when Carnage returns he becomes a VERY Lethal Protector, i dont really see why Venom has to be this crazy.

Any chance of a Mimic ongoing?

Hey Joe,

Now that Nick Fury is back and starring in Secret Warriors, will we see the return of Jake Fury and Mikel Fury? Thanks.

X-Factor Investigations Steven Ghost's Avatar

Will Baron Zemo be showing up anywhere soon? I'm sure he'd have a few words with Osborn about the state of the Thunderbolts.

Hey Joe.

I know the comics event isn't going to go away, but have you considered making them less imposing on monthly titles? I've dropped the large majority of my Marvel books by many of my favorite writers because almost all reference or tie heavily into Dark Reign (a story I have no interest in) and the departure of JMS from Thor because of an event he would have had to participate in saddens me greatly and also hints that something is coming up that will force me to cull my pull list even more.

This question is more aimed towards the X-books, but will we ever see any Hellions again?
    We saw Empath recently, any plans for Tarot? What about in Forever?
    It does go back to the stories in the early 90s. Will we be seeing them there?

Also, any plans for Martinique Jason?

Question

what's next for ron lim?
    who i would love to see drawing uncanny one day
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-26-2009 at 10:45 PM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

Long-time Alpha Flight fan here (#13 of the original series was one of my very first purchases from the newstands as a kid and made me a lifelong fan of comic books) with a question about our Canadian heroes...

Given that in two recent Cup O' Joe polls (Which Captain America Was Your Favorite?, Which Avengers Team Is Your Favorite?) Alpha Flight is currently in third place (even outscoring Dark Avengers in the Avengers poll) despite being included presumably as the "joke" option each time, maybe the time is right for an Alpha Flight revival, eh? Omega Flight and the serial in Marvel Comics Presents were pretty good, but that project seems to be abandoned now, so why not bring back Alpha Flight properly this time, name and all? I can't be the only Alphan missing this once-great title.

Default travis Charest

Hello Joe,

Travis has done a umber of excellent covers for Marvel as well as a few amazing pages for a short Ultiomates story. Are their any plans for Travis to do more interior pages for Marvel?

lfbesq

Hey Joe, with the recent news of JMS leaving Thor for fear of an event, I had some questions about events in general.

What is the purpose of them? I know that it is most likely for money, but while you higher ups at Marvel are having a good time watching the cash roll in, the consumers cry out in pain. All events do is force readers to buy issues across multiple series (which they usually dont want to do) just so they can get a complete story. This forces people to either not buy comics or just download them illegally, which are both bad things.

Going back to the JMS thing, I can see exactly why he would want to leave. Shouldn't you guys take this as a warning sign that maybe events are ruining the comics industry in general?

Thanks.

Default Question

Hey, Joe! Will we ever see the mutants of NYX again? I love all those characters, and I was incredibly glad Kiden made an appearance outside NYX in the Messiah War.