Page 51 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    The DarkChild

1)I read your comments concerning weekly titles and that the Avengers and the X-Men are qualified for that due to the fact there are plenty of stories that can be told. A lot of fans see this method as a way to get rid of all of the titles in the two franchises and have all of those stories in an Avengers weekly title and an X-Men weekly title. Do you think something like that is possible to do or do you think that each title in the two lines are far too unique to do that?

2)I love what is going down with the Hulk and all of his kids, but will we hear more about Carmilla Black, the female Scorpion? It has never been confirmed whether or not she is in fact Bruce Banner's daughter. Will she and Hiro-Kala be part of the overall Hulk event?

3)Is Deadpool a permanent member of the X-Men? If he is, will this lead to him joining X-Force?

Default Will Spiderman ever get his wife back?

Will Spiderman ever get his wife back? I really didn't mind the change after the Mary Jane-Mephisto pact but that's the one thing that really bugged me about the whole thing. I'd really hate to lose my wife and wish you'd put the two of them back together again. Thanks.

Roger

Yo Joe!

With the conclusion of Immortal Weapons, I'm sure a lot of Iron Fist fans are wondering when/where we can next expect Danny Rand, as well as Misty Knight currently pregnant with Danny's child? Any chance of Iron Fist playing a role in "The Shadlowland" project to be drawn by Billy Tan teased a few months ago?

Shield of the True North CaptainCanada's Avatar

Mr. Quesada,

As the Avengers franchise heads into "Siege", which seems like it will mark a major turning point for that body towards a more hopeful direction, I ask as a longtime fan of the X-Men when "Second Coming" will actually do anything to fix the X-Men. Ever since "House of M" things have been relentlessly grim, and with mutants essentially a non-factor in the population the franchise has no real purpose or significance. Is there any prospect of significant numbers of mutants returning, so that there is more to the franchise then just 200 people, all of whom are either members of the X-Men or villains? (the lack of any kind of civilian mutants has been especially damaging)
    "I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are!"

- Homer Simpson

Hi Joe,

I absolutely love Victoria Hand and loved seeing her get some major screen time in Dark Avengers. Will she continue on as a regular in some fashion after Siege, much like Maria Hill has become a regular in Invincible Iron Man?

Alemander

Default Question

Joe,

When do you think that we will see another solo X-title? It seems to me that several X-men would be able to hold down their own comic; Storm, Thunderbird, or Nightcrawler or Cyclops come to mind. Maybe some one newer like Armor or Dust or Anole? Or will we just get a fourth Wolverine title?

I am curious to see where you believe Armor 'fits' in the X-Men. She was not a 'New X-Man' or 'Young X-Man', but she is an 'Astonishing X-Man'. She seems to always get featured with a more traditional X-cast as opposed to the younger X-Men. So where does she fit exactly? Is she one of the 'kids' or considered on of the X-Men or something in between?

Thanks Joe!

Dear Joe

I really feel Emma and Scott is out of place and has run its course, is there any chance Jean will return and be with Scott as she derserves?

Joe,

With Marvel comics having a promotion for their Women characters, could there be hope of a a new chance for Spider-girl during this promotion ?

II mean I've been a great fan of Spider-girl on these forurms, and yet Marvel doesn't promote her as much as you do te other titles that the company has. I mean doesn't anyone at Marvel see the untapped potential that Spider-girl and her world has to offer if given a new chance ?

1) After "Siege", will multi-state hero teams still exist? And when will one of them lay roots in Detroit? we need a bailout!

2) What happened to Genndy Tartakovsky's "Luke Cage" mini-series?

3) What happened to "Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas"?

4) I want to see Jessica Jones get a new hero name, and a mask. how about it?

5) What's this rumor about a "Street Avengers" team? where are Misty Knight and the forgotten Heroes for Hire? I'd like to see them bring Cloak & Dagger into the lineup.

Joe,

There are some of us, myself included, on these forums that think that Tony is getting off real easy in the recent Iron Man Arc, while his friends are trying to reboot him. Will there ever be a moment where Tony talks to both Steve Rogers and Thor and apologizes for everything that has happen between them ?

is kneeling to Storm Wind-Breaker's Avatar

Hey Joe,

What was your time like being Editor of Black Panther (vol. 2, Priest)?
    Last edited by Wind-Breaker; 12-23-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Hey Joe,

I am still loving the Noir line. Is there anything else coming down the pipeline? Sequels...new series...or maybe some type of larger event/crossover?

A couple of things -

Do you feel your current policy of 1st issues being more expensive than the regular series (to allow more content I believe?) to be more effective than, say, making the first issue cheaper to act as a loss leader to get more people looking at the book?

Are we likely to see anything of Captain Britain and Mi13 in the forseeable future?

With next year Marvel giving a push to female characters and with Ms Marvel ending are we likely to see any new ongoings with female characters? Are you more likely to use the 'backdoor' method of X-men: Legacy or SWORD where the cast revolves around a female lead, but the book isn't titled after them?

Any clues as to what's happening with Cable after Second Coming?

A couple of things -

Do you feel your current policy of 1st issues being more expensive than the regular series (to allow more content I believe?) to be more effective than, say, making the first issue cheaper to act as a loss leader to get more people looking at the book?

Are we likely to see anything of Captain Britain and Mi13 in the forseeable future?

With next year Marvel giving a push to female characters and with Ms Marvel ending are we likely to see any new ongoings with female characters? Are you more likely to use the 'backdoor' method of X-men: Legacy or SWORD where the cast revolves around a female lead, but the book isn't titled after them?

Any clues as to what's happening with Cable after Second Coming?

Hey Joe,

On OGNs (as opposed to collections of singles):

Do you not think that spreading out the marketing in the way you describe actually makes it much harder to attract new readers?

As somebody who only recently got into comics, it is very difficult to find information and reviews about trades because so little attention is given to marketing them; all marketing attention is for the first issue of a series which is 6 to 12 months before the trade comes out.
    Chew, Daredevil, Fatale, Mind The Gap, The Sixth Gun and The Walking Dead