Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Hi Joe,

With a new love in Aunt May's life and the story device created in "The Other" issue of "What if--?" where the symbiote can bring someone back from the dead, has there ever been a more appropriate time in Spiderman history to introduce "Uncle Ben-om"?

Hi Mr. Quesada!

I'm a big fan of Adrian Alphona's art. He's one of the few comic book artists that I LOVE reading in public, because it's fun to show his art off to my friends. When I heard he was going to be on Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane Season 2, one of my favorite books, I was so excited. Now that he's returned to comics, do you have any projects for him, and will we see the Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane series again?

Are you ever going to bring back the open submissions or are you just going to stick with picking up already published folks?

Joe....

Is Brian K. Vaughn planning on doing anything with Marvel in the near future?

Not to dwell on the past, but is there any chance of the original Speedball coming back? Robbie Baldwin hasn't made much of a splash as Penance and has seemingly been written off into c-list limbo. I was wondering if there is an editorial mandate out there that he stays Penance or if he is up for grabs for any writer who wants to try and rehabilitate him after the painfully bad Frontline series?

Hey Joe!
    I got two questions for you!

1) looking backo on ULTIMATUM, the crtitcal and fan responses both seem to be poor. one of the chief accusations I hear is that Jeph Loeb is just senselessly killing off characters. how do you feel?

2) Geoff Johns has been doing some fantastic work for DC. any chance of getting him a project at marvel?
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

Edit:

Personamanx asked my question. Thanks, dude.
    Last edited by Puunk; 06-22-2009 at 05:04 PM.

hello joe...

i have a question about iron man/worlds most wanted. my question is, just how far is matt fraction taking this? im actually wondering if tony is gonna make it out of this alive. ive been a HUGE iron man fan for 30 plus years, and this current story is making "demon in a bottle" look like a a day at disneyland. i know you cant give away the rest of the story, but tell me tony isnt gonna die....please?

thank you.

Hey Joe, me again. After the events of Messiah War, is this the end for Bishop? If not, can he/will he return to the X-Men? I'm a big fan of his and I hated seeing him turn on the X-Men but I would hate it more if he were killed.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Love that cup of joe is back

What up with Magneto??, in the last year we have seen him in a few pages of uncanny but when can we expect him to make his grand return, surely he must have something to say about what Norman is up to?

With the x-men all out in san fran and cyclops as general with the x-men as his army, and x-force as his hit squad, wouldnt it make sense for him to at least have some x-men operatives in new york besides wolverine keeping an eye on things,.. with all the x-men in uncanny why not an east coast x-men team?

How about a Dark X-Men ongoing? The group's line-up is more interesting than the rest of the X-Men teams combined.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

Hey Joe,

Fred Van Lente has shown not only a love for, but a great understanding of Alpha Flight. Will you put him on a new AF title? Has anyone at Marvel come up with any ideas for a new AF book?

Default How does Ultimate Nick Fury have an arm?

Hello Mr. Quesada,

I was wondering if there will be an explaination as to how Ultimate Nick Fury still has his right arm. I recall him losing it in Ultimates 2. Does he have a robotic arm now or was it somehow reattached?

I know this is a bit obsessive, but it has been bothering me since the solicits for Ultimate Avengers were released.

good evening mr q

as a follow up question to earlier

if a fan has an idea for a book that hasnt been touched on, how could he go about getting it submitted?

Hiya Joe. It's that time again!

-Loved Stefano Caselli's art on Avengers: The Initiative and he continues to rock on Secret Warriors. Now that he seems to be taking a break for the second arc will he be back drawing SW and/or another Marvel project?

-Sam Wilson aka The Falcon seems to be a major player in Brubaker's Cap title and regaining some prominence in the Marvel U. Are there plans or projects for him outside of Captain America. I don't suppose we'll be seeing a family reunion between him and Gideon Wilson of the Gamma Corps?