Page 170 of 253 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3782

Mr. Alonso -

Thank you so much for answering my last question!

Is there any way we can get another round of 3 word hints as to the status of Wonder Man, Dr. Strange, Mockingbird and Colossus??? Not that I'm being greedy or anything...

hi Axel,

i have 3 question question

1. I am big mattie franklin fan and i saw her being too easy i wish to have see her die fighting. i would like to know whether we might see her again in a costume and with new powers or maybe as someone like oracle from batman?

2. Can we see a marvel image comics crossover like spiderman spawn, i see pics on google with them and they look cool together so why not a crossover series?

3. Could we see the beyonder again....?
    hey i am here what do you want from me....?

Say, Mr. Alonso: what about reviving some war/military titles from yesteryear?

Say, Mr. Joe: When can we expect Marvel to start coming out with some more direct-to-video original animated films? I've got all the previous ones!
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 08-06-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Many Marvel books have rotating artists and some teams have been named. Would it be too early to spill the names of the rotating art team that will be on Gillen/Land's upcoming Iron Man series?
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

So in the same vein as last weeks "in 3 words or less", this time maybe some clues on the unknown status's of some of our favourite X-Men during Marvel Now? :

Psylocke, Gambit, Dani Moonstar and Beast?

Hello, Axel

I'm wondering what you think of the massive success of The Walking Dead #100? It is not a Marvel book but this is a huge success for comics in general and it is one of a very few titles that gains readers from month to month and is selling much better now than when it launched several years ago. As you are well aware the trend is that first issues are the most successful and the vast majority of titles slowly lose readers month after month. Do you have any thoughts about why the book has been able to grow its audience and is there anything you think you can learn and apply to Marvel's titles to make your readership grow?

Hi Axel,

My question pertains to the appearance of the Guardians of the Galaxy in Avengers Assemble. Will the series address how Star Lord, Thanos, and Drax are back and how the team got back together? I'm pretty big fan of the recent GotG series, and I'm having trouble turning my brain off enough to enjoy Avengers Assemble now. GotG had such a huge, emotional ending, that it seems like a crime to gloss over everything being back normal.

Axel,

I'm pretty excited for quite a few of the Marvel Now titles but can you give us a hint if there will be any new series being launched (Black Panther hint hint, Silver Surfer or Blade) or is this just a mass renumbering with creator changes?
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...ews&GCat=68251
    Original Art Collection

Don't pay cover price for comics, I don't. Use DCBservice.com

Axel,

When DC launched the New 52 a few statements were made in regards to writers not writing with a collected edition mentality in mind. Can readers expect less decompressed stories with the Marvel Now initiative?
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...ews&GCat=68251
    Original Art Collection

Don't pay cover price for comics, I don't. Use DCBservice.com

Defenders -- why??

BANNED

Dear Axel,

1) Will we find out what happened to Transonic?
    2) Where will Songbird and Diamondback fit in Marvel Now?
    3) WILL SONGBIRD AND DIAMONDBACK EVER MEET?

Hello Axel,

With the increase in popularity of Digital Comics, and the timing of Marvel Now, the two seem to go hand in hand. With the reveal of the Deadpool, Fantastic Four, and FF covers, only Deadpool's #1 includes a free digital copy. I personally still buy from a brick and mortar store, but love being able to put my comics right onto my tablet when I am done with the print copy. Would you be at liberty to discuss the process behind which books receive the free digital code, and if (hopefully) all of the Marvel Now titles will be receiving them?

Hey Axel, is there any chance of a Becky Cloonan project appearing within 'Marvel NOW'??

Hiya Axel,

-Have we truly seen the last of Eddie Brock's stint as the new Toxin or can we expect to see him again? Speaking of Toxin, whatever happened to the previous host Patrick Mulligan?

-Latest Point One teaser hints at things to come for Young Avenger Wiccan, but I'm still curious about his YA teammate and boyfriend Hulkling. Will we see a resolution to the lingering plot point with his Kree/Skrull heritage especially with all the major Marvel cosmic stuff happening?

BANNED

Axel,

Diversity was important to the success of DC's reboot, and I don't think anyone would fault Marvel for copying that formula for the new promotion. Should we expect to see any minority or female fronted solo books as part of Marvel Now?