Page 169 of 253 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3793
    BANNED

Dear Mr. Axel,

Paranoid fan here! Wanted to know if we'd be hearing from any of these characters in the Marvel NOW developments!

1) Transonic. Come on guys! She was captured by the Wakandians and we don't hear from her again?! Don't tell me that the Black Panther and his sister Panther had a meal out of her! (Get it? Cause she's like a fish and they are dressed like cats!)

2) Songbird. If you couldn't tell, MEGA Songbird fan!

3) Diamondback. If you couldn't tell, MEGA Diamondback fan!

4) Where will the Thunderbolts and Avengers Academy be during Marvel NOW? I know you can't say anything direct, but you could give a tiny detail!

5) And what will always be my final question: WHEN WILL SONGBIRD AND DIAMONDBACK MEET?!

That is all! Nutty fan out!

Hi Axel,

I am glad that Ka-Zar is rightfully getting the Marvel Masterworks treatment later this year and look forward to reading those tales. Regarding Marvel NOW! is there a place for Ka-Zar to thrive and can I expect to see him guest star in any of the titles being launched?

Hi Axel!
    I want to start by saying that I am enjoying the Marvel line recently. It seems like there has been a great surge of talent and they have been doing great! So hopefully these questions will not be seen to negatively...

1) Ever since Hope was born, Cyclops' dream has been for her to be able to reinvigorate the mutant race. This was very much noted when they discovered that the Phoenix was coming. When he and the other X-Men became the Phoenix Five, they seemed to do so much for the world...and try to restart the mutant gene. Did I miss a mention of this? Is there a reason the X-Men have seemingly forgotten this?

2) As I am sure you hear EVERYWHERE, people are very curious and scared about what will happen to certain books/characters/talent as Marvel NOW starts. The stream of information has been slow (though admittedly picking up as of this writing (hooray for Jason Aaron on Thor!)). Is there a plan to lay it all out for the readership? When will we know the full scope of Marvel NOW?

Hi Axel,
    We will see more Vision in Marvel Now??

Are there going to be any Avengers free X-books?
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Default Cosmic Marvel

Hi Axel,

On the back of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie announcement I picked up the 1st 18 issues of the recent series and thoroughly enjoyed them. This has piqued my interest in the "Cosmic" corner of Marvel and with all the crossovers, series and mini-series I get confused with the order to read everything. Is there any chance of Marvel producing a rough chronology in order to help pick up each series and events in the correct order?

All the best!

Hi Axel,

I was wondering if there were plans to create any "fantastic" or "magical" stories? We have characters like Dr. Strange and Magik whom are more invested in the magical aspect than superpowered aspect and it would be interesting to see them delve more into those kinds of stories/mythos.

Not exactly a MU question but I figure Axel could answer what's next for The Dark Tower, after The Man In Black. Is that it done or are they even further with the series?
    Reading this week: The Unwritten: On to Genesis, Hellblazer: Scab, Mountaingirl collection

Hi Mr. Alonso. I'm very excited about Marvel NOW! Especially All New X-men under Brian Bendis since he'll finally bring Jean Grey back into the world of 616 in a meaningful way. But I do have one concern. Marriages seem to be failing badly in Marvel lately. First, Peter Parker and Mary Jane's marriage was reteconned out of existence. Then in AvX #9, Black Panther and Storm's marriage was annulled. So with Jean Grey coming back from the Lee/Kirby era and the effects that's sure to have on the present, does this mean Marvel is poised to retcon Cyclops and Jean Grey's marriage out of existence?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

I know we'll never get that Volume Two of Nextwave: Agents Of HATE by Ellis and Immonen, so what's next for Elsa Bloodstone and Monica Rambeau?

More specifically: How the hell is Monica Rambeau, a great, strong and powerful (not even gonna say female) character, not part of ANYTHING?

Hi Axel,

Any chance of an Iron Fist solo or a Heroes for Hire with Luke and Danny? Also, will we see any more of the cosmic entities like we saw in The Mighty Thor Annual, (i.e. Scrier, Oblivion, Galactus, or even others like Infinity, Death, or the Celestials?) And will Uncanny X-Force continue into Marvel NOW! ?

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Hi Axel,

Any chance of seeing some more Union Jack and Spitfire in the new Marvel NOW! era? Perhaps in their own title or part of the Avengers?
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

Hello Axel,
    Frank Castle has never been a team player so why have him join a team. Also with the Punisher series ending are there plans for Greg rucka to continue Rachel Cole-Alves character development.

Hiya Axel,

-When you recently said to expect Amadeus Cho to be "teaming up with one of Marvel’s biggest stars" was this a project involving Greg Pak and/or Fred Van Lente or a creator previously unassociated with Cho?

-Now that it looks like Hawkeye has found himself a dog going by the name of Arrow, gotta ask if the Pet Avenges will be expanding their roster in the near future?

Hi Axel,

Why less Mockingbird? I loved her mini-series with Hawkeye. They are great together.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!