Page 189 of 253 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3795

how big of a role will gladiator be playing in avengers?

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

The Monkey King. We haven't heard from him since Fear Itself. Any upcoming news?

Default Fresh Marvel Idea: Ghost Rider Versus The Late Union Jack II

Q: Will fans get to see a Ghost Rider versus Union Jack story sometime in the near future in the GR comics? I think that this is a really good move, having Ghost Rider Blaze (Johnny Blaze) take on the late Union Jack Falsworth (Brian Falsworth)! We know that UJ died in a car accident and his soul went to Hell (he's a demon now). What if he came back from Hell? I want to see him shed the blood of the innocent. About the artwork and story: With the right artist and writer, this might go down in history as one of the greatest Ghost Rider stories ever told! John Cassaday's artwork has potential, man. I daydream about him drawing this story. He (UJ) is wearing a mask, but I feel that there must be a panel where you show a close-up of Falsworth's face so readers can see his evil demon eyes! And, when he's attacking innocent people, you should have him do his famous military choke hold thing that he used to do back in World War II when he was alive! Go, Marvel! That is all...
    Last edited by carloshll726; 01-02-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Hey Axel,

-Don't suppose we can expect a character to fill the "Doc Ock" void left after the events of ASM #700 like say fan favorite Carolyn Trainer aka Lady Octopus or a completely new character?

-Incredibly saddened to hear about writer Peter David's recent stroke, and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this time. Can't imagine anyone else but PAD writing X-Factor, so pending David's recovery will X-Factor be on hiatus out of respect for PAD if need be?

Hey Axel,

Happy New Year! Now onto the questions.

In the fantastic Spider-Men mini series from last year 616 Peter Parker searched the Internet to see if Miles Morales existed in his world. In regards to the recent status quo change for Mr. Parker, are there any plans to pick up on those threads?

Are there plans to include some of the AR goodies in the digital comics, so that people who only read digital comics can enjoy them too? Will there be any bonuses for digital only readers in general, like character design art or bonus pages without the word bubbles for wallpaper purposes? I know print readers have the bonus of variant covers.

How long will Venom Wacr be and how long is Pichelli on the book? Her, Marquez, Bendis and Ponsor make a great team! Any chance of Marquez doing an infinite comic for Ultimate Spider-Man? His layouts are great!

Marvel Heroes looks to be shaping up well and Deadpool's game is coming this year, too. Any plans for other Marvel IP in the games market? (console/pc not mobile space)

Sorry for all the questions. I'll be very happy even if you only choose one.
    Last edited by SpiderX; 01-02-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Hello Axel Happy New year!

Are there plans for spider-woman in this new year? Any projects about her?

THANKS

Default About The Future Of Uncanny Avengers

Q: Will the Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider be joining the Uncanny Avengers in the future?
    Last edited by carloshll726; 01-07-2013 at 08:37 AM.

Hey Axel, what are Marvel's Plans for Patriot? I feel like that character has been greatly under utilized and wonder if you guys have any plans for him in the next year.

Axel,
    I have a question about how the continuity of Marvel NOW books fit together. With the FF lost in time, Captain America stranded in Dimension Z, and Iron Man going in search of new adventures in space, where will these divergent stories fit in when it comes to team books like Avengers and New Avengers?

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Given her new title as Captain Marvel, will Carol Danvers be involved in any of the upcoming Cosmic Marvel Universe storylines ?

Given his pressence is picked upon in the pages of Uncanny Avengers, All-New X-men and X-men Legacy, will any of the other X-men titles have some X-men reactions towards the death of Professor X and his legacy ?

Given that Doc Ock is now in Spider-man's body, I have to wonder whether or not he'll confront Kraven the Hunter in the future ?

Axel, like me you come from the best state in the Union and the best coast on the continent. Are we going to get anymore heroes based in California? The Marvel Universe moves a lot more and includes more places lately, but it still rotates around New York - and we all know California is the center of the world. Any chances of heroes setting up shop there?
    "That's the thing about the Phoenix. There always has to be destruction... Before rebirth. " - Scott Summers

BANNED

What ever happened to that j scott campbell spider man project people were promised years back...

Does anyone else remember this from cup of joe????

Default New Comic Book Idea For You

Hello, Axel! I have this new idea for a comic book anthology series that focuses on the center of the Marvel Universe. All the cool stuff that fans have been dying to see for years, conveniently in one book, with the best artists and writers in the business! Everything from Night Thrasher to the origin of a new Black Fox; from Justice & Firestar to the Thing; from U.S.Agent to Torch & Toro; from Northstar's next big solo outing to Texas Twister & Red Wolf; from Darkhawk to the return of that golden age superhero Captain Daring; from Citizen V & The V-Battalion to Punisher's first team-up with Union Jack III; from the Slingers to Blazing Skull's first solo adventure in the MU! Call it Marvel Comics! That would be nice! How 'bout it, Axel? Oh... And what if this book had only two stories per issue (like in the 1960s title Tales Of Suspense)?
    Last edited by carloshll726; 01-09-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Like Michael Morbius craves blood, I need more Morbius in my life. What've you got?!
    Marvel, STOP writing for the Trade so I can go back to collecting Monthlies again. Thanks.

Where is (everyone's favorite whiny little Summers brother), Vulcan? Will we be seeing his return to the Marvel Universe/Earth this year?