Page 187 of 253 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3782
    Bring him Home!

With Marvel Now, will we at last get a new Power Pack on going? Still my favourite Marvel team.

Hi Axel, I have two questions to ask:

1) I am really enjoying the free digital copy codes that are offered within your $3.99 titles since it grants me another way to read the comics. Is the inclusion of the free digital copy merely a temporary initiative by Marvel or will this be an ongoing practice from now on?

2) With Havok starring in Uncanny Avengers and the Egyptian mutant Apocalypse set to make an appearance in issue #6, is there any chance that Havok's old nemesis the Living Monolith might also make a return?

Hi Axel!

I have a question... The Ultimate Universe is a place which a potential that was never fully exploited. There are a lot of characters such as fan-favorite Ghost Rider or Blade, along Deadpool, Scott Lang, Black Panther, etc. whose fate has been unknown from long ago. Will Doc Strange Sr. escape from that dimension he's trapped in? What happened to the mysterious Jocasta project Yellowjacket asked to put Wasp into? Who recovered Doc Strange Jr's body during Ultimatum?

To sum up: Has Marvel ever wondered to create a "Ultimate Marvel Comics Presents"? Which, as the original "Presents", would focus in certain less-used characters for certain issues and some cliffhangers? Instead of "Ultimate Comics Hawkeye", "Ultimate Comics Iron Man" or "Ultimate Comics Wolverine" mini-series, this stories would be published in a regular series with rotating protagonist and filling stories between those big storylines. Pweetie Pwease?

Hi Axel:

-Will Spider-Woman have another regular book in the near/far future?

-Is there a project coming soon that will involved Captain Marvel/Spider-Woman or Hawkeye/Spider-Woman ?

Will it be explained why Hulk went from talking full sentences in Greg Pak's and Jason Aaron's hulk runs to going back talking in third person?

Many of the major Marvel characters have great origin stories and we can thank Stan Lee for many of them. Seeing that the characters were created in the 1960's, many origins were on based recent historical events like WW2 and the Cold War, which begs the question if some of the origin stories need to be modernized in continuity. This can go for several characters but Magneto is the one that I am thinking about. If the X-Men stick around for 50 more years, his WW2 based origin story would be farfetched even by comic book standards. I am sure you don't have any plans to do something like that soon but would Marvel ever consider changing a characters origin story?

Does Marvel have a policy, explicit or unspoken, about members of the editorial staff and their interactions with fans on messageboards? I was just wondering in light of stephen wacker's presence and interaction with readers on this site. His comments are at best combative and antagonistic, and at worst insulting, snide, and condescending. Just wondering if you see his presence here as representative of Marvel as a company.

Thanks!

Hi Axel,

Are there any plans to followup on Spider-Men so we can find out why Peter Parker was shocked when he Google searched Miles Morales?
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Also, I was wondering where the Hulk is on the intelligence level now? Because in Pak's and Aaron's runs he was speaking in full sentences, and we have yet to hear him say something in Indestructible and Avengers.

EDIT: Oops. Didn't see Venom Melendez's question.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

What's next for Marcos Martin and Tim Sale?
    Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.

Hi Axel,i know i make the same question again and again but you never answer!So i ask you again,do you have any plans for the Vision?So many Avengers teams,why he can be a part of one of them? He served the Avengers more than anyone else until they disassembled!I think he deserves to be in Avengers!What do you think?Thanks!

Hi Axel,

I am admiring right now the racial & gender diversity of the new Avengers roster, right down to the inclusion of Shang Chi, & Manifold. Respect too for how Marvel downplays this diversity as an issue, rather than redefining again what's been an Avenger is all about? What is your personal opinion on this diversity, and how long will this go on?

So, what ever happened to Hank Pym? Will he feature on any Marvel Now teams? With half his students in the Avengers Arena, will we see him there? Will he be making an appearance in Age of Ultron?

I love Arcarde. He's one of my all-time favourite villains (in a "Coyote / Roadrunner"-kind of way) and just like everyone wants to see the Coyote win just once, it finally looks like he might suceed in Avengers Arena for once.

However I noticed a disturbing lack of elaborate deathtraps(landmines and forcefield don't feel right). Will we see some cool "themepark gone wrong"-installments or is this Murderworld's suceess mostly built on not being very Arcade-sque?

Logically this might be a very good reason for Murderworld to succeed, but next thing we see is the Coyote ordering some frozen food from ACME and the science supervillains being villainy by sueing for patents, and we don't want this, right ?

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Any upcoming appearances for Ghost Rider?
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!