Page 182 of 253 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 3794

Hey Axel,
    Are you planing on letting these new Marvel NOW! titles carry narrative momentum for the MU in place of using line wide crossovers?(Like Fear Itself and AvX?) Or should we get used to the idea of an annual line wide crossover? It seems like, despite their financial success, readers are getting event fatigue, especially over hero vs hero affairs.
    Last edited by T.M. Anthony; 10-29-2012 at 06:05 PM.
    Steve Rogers: You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?
    James Barnes: Hell, no! The little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight. I'm following him."

Hey Axel, I understand the business decisions behind pumping out so many X; Avengers; Spider and FF books, but why aren't you using Marvel Now to highlight other characters and expand your fan base? So far every Marvel Now title is based on characters that come out of the above mentioned books, and if a reader doesn't have any interest in those books aren't you basically excluding them?

On Vacation

Is Ultimate Venom/Carnage still Eddie Brock or is it still a secret? Also it was shown in Ultimate Comics: X-Men that Rogue was cured of her demons supposedly. Does that mean she isn't part of Apocalypse plans or does it mean that there is something sinister about Ultimate Quentin Quire?

Any appearances from Justice and Speedball coming up soon?
    "You're NOT getting a signal watch!" -- Bob Rozakis

Hi Axel,
    Until now we don't have any news for the Vision except the Annual of Avengers Assemble!He will be in any Avengers team or not??Do you have any plans for him??

Hey Axel,

-Not sure if this has already been answered elsewhere, but how did the idea for new gold/black color scheme for Iron Man's new armor come about?

-During his AvX tie-ins of Avengers, Bendis ended the relationship between Noh-Varr and his girlfriend Annie with him cryptically leaving her a mysterious gift. Don't suppose we can expect Bendis to pick up his thread in his upcoming cosmic title Guardians of the Galaxy?

-LOVING the Marvel Baby variant covers by Skottie Young and the recent A-Babies vs X-Babies one-shot, so what do readers have to do to get a Marvel Babies mini or ongoing series?

Hey Alex

Fantastic that marvel have female team! I am exciting for fearless defenders Will spider -woman show up in the serie?

THANKS

BANNED

Dear Marvel

Why did you think killing off around two dozen of your youngest generation was a good idea?

Hey, Axel

I was just wondering with all of these new announcements of new Marvel Now books, ( which i am really excited for) I reall miss my Hercules and the Greek gods, will they be making a comeback? Also will Blackwidow be getting her own book? Thanks and keep up the great work.

Any appearances from Justice and Speedball coming up soon?
    "You're NOT getting a signal watch!" -- Bob Rozakis

The Slender Man vampiric_cannibal's Avatar

With Wolverine and the X-Men and the soon to debut Young Avengers and Avengers Arena books, there are many books catering for various situations school age superheros and mutants find themselves in. However, no books currently cater for those heroes who have graduated from the teen books, yet relatively few of these ex-teen characters find positions above cameos and side roles in the main books (a few are in X-Factor, a couple in Avengers and Magik in Uncanny X-Men are the only noticeable ones). Legion-acy is a good concept and first step, yet primarily a solo. Are there any plans for a home book for 20-something, college age superheros?
    I would like to say for the record that this is the FIRST TIME I've withheld dong when someone was so desperately asking for some.
    Brian C Wood

Quote Originally Posted by vampiric_cannibal View Post
    With Wolverine and the X-Men and the soon to debut Young Avengers and Avengers Arena books, there are many books catering for various situations school age superheros and mutants find themselves in. However, no books currently cater for those heroes who have graduated from the teen books, yet relatively few of these ex-teen characters find positions above cameos and side roles in the main books (a few are in X-Factor, a couple in Avengers and Magik in Uncanny X-Men are the only noticeable ones). Legion-acy is a good concept and first step, yet primarily a solo. Are there any plans for a home book for 20-something, college age superheros?
    Young Avengers features mainly 18+ year old heroes who have "graduated" after their past books.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Hey Axel,
    -During his AvX tie-ins of Avengers, Bendis ended the relationship between Noh-Varr and his girlfriend Annie with him cryptically leaving her a mysterious gift. Don't suppose we can expect Bendis to pick up his thread in his upcoming cosmic title Guardians of the Galaxy?
    Noh isn't in GoG, he is in Young Avengers.

Red She Hulk is just a dumb name. Might I suggest "Red Betty" ?

For a team that is suppose to promote the ideal dreams of Charles Xavier, the X-men have seem to have done a poor job with interacting with normal humans or at least getting some of their mutant students to interact with some of humanity.

And by Humanity, I mean Non-powered superhumans. I mean Wolverine said it best in the opening pages of Uncanny Avengers, with how the X-men FAILED in Charles Xavier's dream overall. And Scott's actions in Consequences and soon in Uncanny X-men, may make things worse.

Wouldn't you agree or not ?

Indigo-Tribesman That Random Guy's Avatar

Hey Axel,
    1. Are there anymore upcoming digital Marvel related things coming soon? Especially games/Infinite Comics for Apple/Android.

2. Are there any plans for Thunderstrike soon, we haven't seen him in a while?
    Current Pull List: Avengers, Uncanny X-Force,Justice League, JLI, Red Lanterns, GL: New Guardians, Amazing Spider-Man.