Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default WC14 LIVE: Creators Discuss All-New Marvel NOW!

Kelly Sue DeConnick, Josh Fialkov, James Robinson & Mark Waid gather together to discuss the current events in the All-New Marvel NOW! initiative.

Full article here.

A blind devil dealing with a true devil is a story I would love to read.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Stories are not science experiments predicable outcomes are not the payoffs.

Huh, Deathlok sure is appearing in a lot of stuff lately isn't he. Although Invaders and Fantastic Four crossover sounds good.

Fialkov and Deconnick were great in their portions, enjoying both of their series.

Also, Earth 616 Miles?!?

Quote Originally Posted by toneloak View Post
    Well, Blackheart did first appear in Nocenti's run back in the 80s. Pretty good story- I think it was a done in one?- collected in the Lone Stranger trade.

Quote Originally Posted by toneloak View Post
    The twist is that the Blind Devil's a lawyer.

However what interested me is the Fantastic Four going to court and all of their adventures comes into questioning, I hope the kids are mention along with Reed's governmental work during Civil War.

Love that Carol Danvers' profile is on the rise. I think it's overdue because she's basically the closest character Marvel has to Wonder Woman. Now with Kamala Khan added to the mix, she's got bigger legacy than before. Not only that, she's a Star Wars fan. How could Marvel possibly go wrong with her?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

Robinson and Waid are the ONLY reasons that I purchase any Marvel material.

Invaders has been a ton of fun since the relaunch. Waid and Daredevil are a match made in heaven. No lie.

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    Robinson and Waid are the ONLY reasons that I purchase any Marvel material.

Invaders has been a ton of fun since the relaunch. Waid and Daredevil are a match made in heaven. No lie.
    U certainly hv 2 read AL EWING's work on MA & Loki.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love that Carol Danvers' profile is on the rise. I think it's overdue because she's basically the closest character Marvel has to Wonder Woman. Now with Kamala Khan added to the mix, she's got bigger legacy than before. Not only that, she's a Star Wars fan. How could Marvel possibly go wrong with her?
    Well; under Kelly Sue, Carol has essentially become a very different character than she was in the past. I do believe that Kelly Sue is a huge Star Wars fan. Thus it is probably the reason why she wanted to bring Carol into the mix. The question now is could we also see War Machine become part of that genre as well since his ole buddy Tony Stark was part of the Guardians of the Galaxy?