Page 1 of 253 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CUP O' JOE & Axel-In-Charge Q&A: Dedicated Questions Thread

Alright! This is the thread in which you can ask questions of Joe Quesada for our weekly Q&A session, CUP O' Q&A.

This is NOT a discussion thread. This is the thread that CBR's staff will go through to pick questions form. Discussion threads are automatically generated for each CUP O' JOE feature, so please keep chatter on those pieces to their respective threads. This one is JUST FOR QUESTIONS.

Additionally, you do not have to copy over your previously asked questions from other threads. We got 'em!

Cool? Cool!

Hey Joe,

I'm really excited about the new Spider-Woman on-going and the the Psylocke and Nomad mini's, any chance of getting an Invincible Iron Woman mini or on-going starring Pepper Potts in the future?
    SUPER CRAZY ANIMAL HAND! is coming... now with MIKE ALLRED cover!

follow me on twitter @janthonyh

With the recent push for Deadpool(2 ongoings and 1 mini about to be out at the same time)will he join a team book?

Are there any plans for the Stacy twins?

Who are the 5 characters we readers should keep an eye on for the rest of the year?

Any plans for a change of costume for Spider-man not counting the one he is wearing in American Son?

What are you thoughs on Dick Grayson as Batman?
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Hey Joe,

I was wondering if any of the Avengers titles are going to be renumbered to 600, going with the current trend from the titles like Amazing Spider-Man, Captain America, and Hulk. If they are, can you give us a hint as to which one? Please?

Thanks for your time

is there any chance of more silver surfer collections or captain marvel or darkhawk?
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Joe....

1. I've recently purchase the Hardcover edition of the first three issues Amazing Spider-man family series, in hopes to get the adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Spider-man in them. When I finally got it, I didn't see the Mr. and Mrs. Spider-man stories in them. So my question is are we going to get a collection that features every Spider-girl related stuff in Amazing Spider-man family (Mr. and Mrs. Spider-man, Spider-ham, and Spetacular Spider-girl) in it own seperate collection ?

2. Out of all of the heroes in Spider-girl's world, we barely know little about the fates of the X-men, and to me I've found that is ironic considering the X-men history as one of Marvel top comics and the various alternate worlds that centered around them (House of M, Age of Apocaylpse, Peter David's current X-factor run, Days of the Future Past, and Various other What If? stories ). SO when are we going to learn the fates of the X-men and it various members in Spider-girl's world ?

3. Will there ever be a mini-series or on-going that explores the origins of Spider-girl's world. I mean in some of the events in that world, often pre-date the recent events that have been shown by Marvel comics, like Son of the Hulk or Avengers Dissembled(look in the original A-next series for both of these moments) or the Death of Captain America, but shown in a different way. So when are we going to learn the WHOLE story behind that world ?

4. Will there ever be a mini-series centered around relationship/family bonding, between Spider-girl and the Fantastic Five because both series showed that there is a lost history of bonding that even pre-dates Dan Slott's Spider-man/Human Torch Mini-seires, and as it shows in issue #4 of Spider-girl's original series: that Johnny Storm of the Fantastic Five knew the Secret ID of Peter Parker/Spider-man. So are we ever going to be getting a mini-series that explores the relationships of the heroes in that world ?

5. What are the chances of seeing X-23 fight against, Wild Thing (the daughter of Wolveirne and Elektra and the goddaughter to Psylocke in Spider-girl's world) ?
    Last edited by CMBMOOL; 06-22-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Joe....

Is the new "Runaways" creative team really gonna bring Gert Back?
    I loved Gert as did most "Runaways" fans, but come on!!!
    "Runaways" has always stood out to me as a unique, and original book, and it saddens me to hear that this new team is running with such an overdone, and cliched plot-device. I'll still read the book whether it happens or not, but I cannot lie about my displeasure.
    Last edited by Personamanx; 06-22-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Joe...

Will the Mimic get a mini-series after Dark X-Men?

Joe....

1.Any Chance of A Deadpool story which involves him Fighting Chuck Norris?

2. X-23..... She-Hulk. Will they ever fight eachother? Have they Already?

3.How will Northstar, and Logan react to Micheal Pointer's membership in "The Dark X-men" seeing how he killed their former teammates?

4. With Cap coming back will he remember Pete's marriage?

5.Any Plans on a Hellion Mini? I'll cry if not.
    Last edited by Personamanx; 06-22-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Needed to add more questions.

Joe

A lot of readers, myself among them, felt ripped off by the $3.99 price/16 pages of story that was Astonishing X-Men: Ghost Boxes #1 and 2, especially since the books were advertised as 48 pages not 32. At the NYCC Dan Buckley said the following: "That was wrong. We fully admit it. You will not see that again." Clearly you acknowledge that the pricing vs. content for those issues was wrong. My question is other than an apology do you plan to do anything about it? I think the obvious solution would be to solicit the next two issues of Astonishing X-Men (which I believe would be issues 31 and 32) at $1.99 rather than $2.99. That way you would be giving readers back the two dollars that you overcharged us. The apology was nice but I think it's necessary for Marvel to actually do something to make it up to us. What do you think?

Hey Joe,

Glad to see you're here on CBR, hope that it works out. My main question is what's the situation with Marvel's Golden Age characters, sans Invaders (they get a decent amount of coverage). Marvel, unlike DC, let a lot of it's Golden Age characters remain unused following the advent of the Fantastic Four, and only recently have they been brought back in Marvel's 70th Anniversary one-shots, The Twelve, and The Marvel's Project, with only The Twelve taking place in contemporary times. Once these projects are over, are these characters going back into the dustbin to be plucked out at leisure, or is there some initiative to bring them more recognition? Is there a chance of seeing a Destroyer ongoing, or a Black Widow mini? Or is that out of the question at the moment?

Thanks for your time.

First of Great job with Dark Reign
    1 Is Spider-woman going to be 2.99 or 3.99
    2 After Dark Reign is done will there be a big states change in all the Marvel books
    3 I love the renumbering will New Avengers go back to the original numberring as was shown in Avengers Disasembled
    4 Can you tease on what 2010 will bring
    5 Im loving all the Marvel comics across the board why are the minis 3.99 and a few 2.99 [Dark reign FF and pet Avengers
    6 Is Moon Night and Ghost Rider coming Back
    7 Can you tease on whats coming up with Spider-man

How many Dead could Deadpool pool if Deadpool could pool the dead?

Certified Mar-Vell Zombie Comet Man's Avatar

Hello Mr. Quesada, it's a pleasure having you roam these halls with us.

Any chance of another printing of the Thanos TPB's from his most recent series? They're mighty hard to find, and when you do, they're way overpriced.
    I seriously miss Captain Mar-Vell.

Hey joe is the new Moon Knight series a new on going series(launching with a new #1). A Mini-series. or a continuation of the past series?