Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Your Ice Cream Man Captain Morgan's Avatar

Captain Morgan, Holacik & The Arbiter present:
    Monkey Business

Gorilla Grodd (7) + One Ring (5) & Thinking Cap (4) Mind Gem (10) Lindsey's Runic Tattoo's (Buffyverse) 2, Cyborg 009's Accelerator Unit (8), Gauntlets of Atlas (7) & Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (10) Wand of Watoomb (7)

Unstoppable. Invisible. Undetectable. Invulnerable. Unrelenting. Unlimited psychic power. Class 100 Strength boosted ten times over. Capable of moving at the speed of light. The only thing he's missing: Mercy. Meet the Crimson Ape of Cyttorak.

Grodd's force of mind has gotten boosted by the One Ring and Thinking Cap already. But now the Mind Gem has powered him back up to his Martian Manhunter mauling levels. With insane durability, telekinesis, and telepathy, Grodd is now one of the most dangerous guys in the League.

And here's some feats for the guy, since Silicon was nice enough to gather them. And a few more for shits and gigs.

Note: Grodd's swallowed the mind gem, so it's harder to take away. As seen by Drax, he should still be able to access it just fine there.

Thinking Cap enhancing TP. It also grants TP to those that lack it. It also grants TK.

Grodd's wand is Wrapped in his over sized hand, gently but firmly, for maximum protection and minimum exposure.

Bzzd
    Tiny, but fierce, Bzzd is the only veteran ring slinger left in the League... and his experience will give him the edge over the Sinestro recruits people seem so happy to grab. We all know by now how dangerous a GL is, right?

The Doctor
    (4) + Blue Lantern Ring (10),
    Nanogenes (Whoniverse) 7, Severed hand, The Doctor's (Whoniverse) 1, Starbrand (8), All Spark (4), Tactigon (6)

The Doctor already knows a thing or two about using Hope to power himself up. So in addition to using the amazingly powerful Blue ring as well as anyone else, he will be able to call upon his considerable genius to generate constructs and effects a normal Lantern couldn't even imagine.

Since Dalak was kind enough to have gathered nanogenes clips...

His Sonic Screw Driver has been combined with the Tactigon, and brought to life with the All Spark to form...

Tacti Driver, our newest team member.

Allen the Alien
    (8) + Thinking Cap (4)
    Gauntlets of Atlas (DC) 7, Stormbreaker (Marvel) 10
    Allen's pre-existing Telepahty gets a boost. And regarding how strong he is.... And now, he's got the powers of Thor on top of everything else. Aces. Bow to Alpha Ray Allen!

Atom Eve + Adamantium Gloves (2), Tiger Talisman (2), Vibranium Weave Vest (4) & Space Worms (4)
    The Eve twins have regeneration, and a boost in intelligence thanks to the worms. Since their powers are directly tied to their knowledge of chemistry, they should be deciphering the secrets of their metals in no time, and be able to use them in all sorts of nifty ways.

Iron Fist + Devil Bringer (5) Wand of Watoomb (7), Sandals of Hermes (3) & One Ring (5)
    Danny's kung fu is mighty. And while he has always been a potent mid-tier, even the Top Tier bricks will have to learn to respect the awesome might of his Devil Bringer further enhanced by the chi of Shou-Lao the Undying. In addition, he now has the Wand of Watoomb adding it's massive reserve of power to his own. And it's not being held; rather, it is absorbed into his Devil Bringer, making the abilities of the wand intrinsic to the arm.

Devil Bringer in action: Busters on every enemy in the game. DB absorbing items and demons to power itself up, as well as a couple random scenes of it in action.

1 minute in, see Nero knocking giant monsters around with the thing.
    Big ass destruction.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 12-18-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Character limit dance...
    Last edited by Mr Blinky; 06-06-2009 at 07:04 PM.

This Post subject to edit as more Feats/Items are displayed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psychically Nuclear Vampiric Destruction at Midnight

Nuklear Man: Nukie is an unknown child from a faraway land to the folk on earth, but his true origins are far more mysterious. He is essentially yet another Superman Clone with far greater Energy Blasts/Manipulation. Plot Spoilers to follow

spoilers:
    What is known to be the truth is that Nukie's true name is Arel of the Flame, son of Loki, and that he traveled around with his brother Nihel destroying planets that displeased them. His birth wasn't recorded in the book of Fate, so he is able to stop Ragnarok by ending the arena in which it will take place. To be able to do this he is the embodiment of every Fire including the numerous Stars in the Milky Way Galaxy and is a magical Being that metabolizes that energy and more. After reaching Earth he lost his memory and conscious control of the bulk of his powers and became the Half-Childlike, Half-Maniacal Nukie that is the star of the book up until the final chapters when his memory and Power is unleashed. With the Ring we have given him it will bring out that Evil side of him and Amp his powers to at the least his "Normal" levels, if not control. I'd assume that he can only consciously call up a fraction of his power, but even 1% of his total output is more than enough
    end of spoilers

About 1/5th of the book is scanned here over 120 scans.

Strength-
    Able to fight with multiple Class-100's, later the one that gave him his Durability Feat

Durabilty-
    Never really harmed - Withstood being within artificial Black Hole
    Punched through Ganymede to no effect

Speed-
    Atmospheric Travel - So fast he leaves flames behind him flying normally/Light-Speed later
    Space Flight - Light-Speed combat

Weakness-
    Heat around temperatures of 11 million degrees (According to the Book, about half the heat of Solar Fusion. Heat-Vision easily counts)

Items: One Ring - A magical ring that enhances his inherent powers, makes him invisible, and has a powerful corrupting affect upon those with powerful Evil and/or Desires

Black Mage: He is a horrifically evil little man with incredible Magic Powers. He lives to kill people who annoy him, and generally People annoy him in general.

Items: One Ring - A magical ring that enhances his inherent magical powers, makes him invisible, and has a powerful corrupting affect upon those with powerful Evil and/or Desires.

Shiva Magicite A shard of Crystal that gives magical power & specific spells to those who lack it/them, and allows you to summon the specific Esper once a fight.

Cassandra Nova: Cassie is the result of a Astral Spirit who copied and unlocked Charles Xavier's genome while he was in the womb, and created herself a body with the power that granted her. She has a low-regard for everything else in existence and will not hold back.

Items: Destroyer Armor - Armor crafted by Odin to fight the Celestials. Though it failed in that mission it has shown varied abilities such as energy projection, matter transmutation, physical power/durability unmatched by Mortals, and a Disintegration Beam that it has tanked before.

Midnighter: Cybernetically enhanced man with superhuman stats in almost all categories. Likes to hit things and has a combat computer in his head to foresee his opponents attacks.

Items: Space Worms, Zettabyte of Internet Data
    Space Worms allow for incredibly fast and advanced regeneration along with enhanced physical and mental stats. Zettabyte syncs with Midnighter’s combat computer and allows him greatly enhanced knowledge of his opponents and their turfs.

Hank: Flash cartoon character who is gray in color, faceless in appearance, armless in anatomy, and unrelenting in his bloodlust. Is greatly skilled and resilient to damage.

Items: Cosmic Converter Belt
    CCB gives him superspeed flight, the ability to construct minor hardlight constructs, a force field, and superhuman strength and durability.

Alucard: Vampire with two nasty guns and incredible speed, strength, and regeneration.

Items: One Ring - A magical ring that enhances his inherent powers, makes him invisible, and has a powerful corrupting affect upon those with powerful Evil and/or Desires.
    Gem of Amara - The Gem of Amara, worn as a ring, removes all of the vampiric weaknesses from Alucard's body and also makes him completely immortal.
    Last edited by Dalak; 07-05-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

TEAM (mostly) BASTARDS

Dalek Sec

The murderous, evil genius leader of the Cult of Skaro - a faction of Daleks dedicated to finding more creative ways of committing intergalactic genocide.

Links:
    Some standard Dalek abilities.
    Sec lays the verbal smackdown.

Items:
    Sinestro Corps Ring. The ring provides Sec with all the basic lantern powers (shielding, amped stats, constructs, flight etc) which he will get better with as the season progresses.

Hancock

Superstrong and invulnerable immortal/mean-tempered drunk.

Links:
    Hancock in action.

Items:
    Kryptonite Ring
    The Glove of Myneghon

Xykon
    Smart-mouthed Lich sorceror, who routinely crushes the opposition with contemptuous ease.

Links:
    Wiki link.
    Xykon's stats. Add to those spells Superb Dispelling, a recently displyed spell that strips away magical protections.
    Kicking the ass of a demonically enhanced Vaarsuvius
    ...And again.

Items:.
    Staff of Devosynn
    Mr Freeze's Gun
    Shadow Key

Micah Sanders

Sweet-natured, heroic technopath, wondering how the hell he ended up on this team...

Items:
    Batman Beyond suit.
    Sentinel Spheres - 6
    Martial arts download, 10
    Borg Nanoprobes
    Telepathy Blocking Ear Plugs

Quentin Quire

The brilliant, radical omega-level telepath/telekinetic.

Links:
    Wiki link.

Items:
    Snake Talisman

Kumonga

A f****** huge spider.

Links
    Kumonga in action against the big G

To be completed...
    Last edited by Mr Blinky; 06-07-2009 at 09:49 AM.

When the two Meet... The MunchKING's Avatar
    The Barracks Of the Paladins of The Eastern Order

The MunchKING
    Toontown's Revenge

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny Wakeman + Adamantium Plating (8), Ipod full of songs (1), The Snake Talisman (3) (Taken Internally) + Master Summons Materia (10)

The Mask (wiki)Telepathy Blocking Ear Plugs (Marvel) 4

Darkwing Duck 4 + Ring of Mind Blank (5) & Ring of Universal Energy Immunity (5) & the Ratcatcher (it's his motorcycle) w/ The Infinate Improbability Drive (10)

BatDuck (With a team) + Portable Hole (wiki) (2), Mirror (1), Acme Home Shopping Catalogue and Unlimited Expense Account (10), PKE Meter (1) The Snake Talisman (3) (Taken Internally)

Duck Dodgers (wiki)+ Nintendo Light Zapper and Power Pad (4), Golem Magicite& Bananas (One Bunch) (1) (Perhaps the BEST example of the "Banana Slip")

Princess Zelda (Taking out Gleock with just a Picnic Basket) (Dealing with no Link) + +1 Ghost-Touch Adamantine Shortsword (4) + A Punk Biff-Hoverboard (2), Monkey Talisman (5) + Phoinex Materia

Duck Vader + Flamethrower (2)

Inspector Gadget + Anti-Weevil clamps+ Acme Iron Glue (1)* & Acme Magnet (2)** (descriptions to come, Links if I ever find a site.) EDIT: I didn't so just descriptions.

Yosemite Sam (home life) (He has a way with animal training) + Magic Carpet (3) & The Luggage (4) & Bowler's Bowling Ball (5) & A Charger w/ Barding (1) + D Generation X Man (1) Wardrobe with a Boggart, Batman Beyond Suit

The Horse also has a Hammer Brother suit (in action) (5)

D Generation X Man has a Steel folding Chair (1)

The Batman Beyond Suit comes w/ Rat Talisman (8), http://buffy.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_Devosynn (2), & One Zettabyte of Internet Data (1) (A little over 6x the amount that exists)

Decoy the Pig Hostage (With a team) (they are the same Links as "BatDuck" For obvious reasons) + Packet of Oreos (1),
    Endless Bottle of Beer of Instant Wasting (Tiny Toons) 2

*Glue is sticky. Cartoon glue is comicly super-sticky. Even with large amounts of superstrength, you are more likely to break whatever you are glued to than the glue.

** ACME Magnets. Besides being toon-sized Horseshoe magnets, they can attract non-ferrous metals, and some times even non-metalic things alltogether (bathtubs spring to mind).
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 02-26-2010 at 12:51 PM. Reason: New stuff! Joy!!

BANNED

Right, I don't want to post in here (and please no one else do it) but Nightstick's inbox is full and this is getting ridiculous.

Last week I PM'd you to do this and you said you'd be back on later that day to do it. You didn't.

a) It's slowing my progress down and b) It doesn't bode well for your concentrated participation in the next league.

You've got 48 hours from now or I need to replace you. And I will in 48 hours if it's not done.

The rest of you, please start to finish off your current profiles immediately to give everyone enough time to get used to your teams and items. Especially those of you who have merely reserved posts and put no details in.

I want the league to start almost as soon as league 2 ends, and that's only 3 weeks away.

Thanks.

The True Hero!

Hey there, I know you didnt want Post on here id just like to let u know if your member is withdrawn could i replace him, looks like could be lots of fun

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron*liam*Man View Post
    Hey there, I know you didnt want Post on here id just like to let u know if your member is withdrawn could i replace him, looks like could be lots of fun
    OK, I'll PM you if the space comes up, so there's no more posts in here.

BANNED

OK folks, given that I've updated the team page on the official league site, and there's only one more team profile post to be added in this thread, feel free to post in here now if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS1982 View Post
    OK folks, given that I've updated the team page on the official league site, and there's only one more team profile post to be added in this thread, feel free to post in here now if you wish.
    Alright, I'll be the first to take advantage of that permission to ask if anyone had questions or comments about my links, the information therein, or my descriptions of the two things I couldn't find links for.

So did you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Alright, I'll be the first to take advantage of that permission to ask if anyone had questions or comments about my links, the information therein, or my descriptions of the two things I couldn't find links for.

So did you?
    I didn't, no. Seems fine so far to me.

Remember that the profiles are open to be edited as we go along, so you can feel free to keep looking for additional links and adding them if you find any that are suitable that you hadn't already come across.

I think we should all be occasionally looking to make updates, even to our existing team members and items. And, obviously, if a new item is purchased, it needs adding to the post.

I didn't, no. Seems fine so far to me.

Remember that the profiles are open to be edited as we go along, so you can feel free to keep looking for additional links and adding them if you find any that are suitable that you hadn't already come across.
    Of course.

I was supprised NO WHERE had entries on comedically sticky glue. I though that was a cartoon staple gag...

I think we should all be occasionally looking to make updates, even to our existing team members and items. And, obviously, if a new item is purchased, it needs adding to the post.
    Obviously.

I would have thought it went without saying.

BANNED

Of course.

I was supprised NO WHERE had entries on comedically sticky glue. I though that was a cartoon staple gag...
    Is there not maybe a video of it in action to link to?

Obviously.

I would have thought it went without saying.
    Just making sure.

You can bet your bottom dollar that some of these profiles will remain "un-updated" for the whole season.

You can bet your bottom dollar that some of these profiles will remain "un-updated" for the whole season.
    I'll bet my fictional fortune in GP that everyone who gets something updates at least once by the end of the season.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Any question involving my characters?
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR