Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: E3 2009: Five Cool Things From Day Two

CBR's Brian LeTendre is all over E3 2009 in Los Angeles, and brings you the top five highlights from the second day of the biggest video game show in the world, including new Mario and Metroid, and a new PSP!

Full article here.

BANNED

Metroid:
    Honestly if you stick with the format of the Metroid games, you can't lose. Metroid is a wonderful franchise I hope will be along until I'm 99 and 1/2 years old.

Super Mario Galaxy
    I dunno, I just couldn't get into the original. Too much work with the wii controller to enjoy it - sometimes I want to sit back and be lazy.

PSP Go
    I love the look of it, it's really a fun looking piece of equipment. But no UMD? Really? That's a mistake if I ever heard of one...

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
    It seems like just yesterday me and a friend were playing an 8-bit Metal Gear game. *sigh* I enjoy this franchise, but I do think it's getting oversaturated a bit.

Mod Nation Racers
    You get to build your own tracks? Friggin' A. Reminds me of Excitebike. (Hey, while I'm in nostalgia mode, I may as well go for broke.)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash's Lightning View Post
    Super Mario Galaxy
    I dunno, I just couldn't get into the original. Too much work with the wii controller to enjoy it - sometimes I want to sit back and be lazy.
    How lazy are you exactly? It controls like a normal Mario, except you flick your wrist sometimes. :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoVGM View Post
    How lazy are you exactly? It controls like a normal Mario, except you flick your wrist sometimes. :P
    Exactly. Why should I have to flick my wrist? It's a video game, do I look like I want exercise? Seriously, nintendo...

I'm still waiting on the chip implant in my head to control the character so I won't have to bother with moving my hands or fingers at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash's Lightning View Post
    Exactly. Why should I have to flick my wrist? It's a video game, do I look like I want exercise? Seriously, nintendo...
    I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

Its sarcasm.
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

Can anyone explain to me why exactly should I get a PSP Go?

Quote Originally Posted by 1WEBHEAD View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why exactly should I get a PSP Go?
    It's a lame and way overpriced device. In theory it's a neat idea -- for a new system. Not one that already has a huge built in used game market.