Default Stuart now accepting a limited number of commissions 6.3.09

HI there gang.. I wanted to drop a quick line to let everyone know that I've been lucky enough to get caught up on a lot of my work and I'm finally able to accept some commissions.. I can only take on a limited number until deadlines of other materials owed to publishers again restricts my schedule...

I'm happy to produce fully inked pieces on either 11x14, 11x17 or 14x17 bristol boards... Sorry, gang, due to time restraints, NO requests for color pieces will be accpeted at this time!

Anyone interested in requesting a commission should contact me privately via my website: www.stuartsayger.com ( DO NOT make a posting requesting art as a public posting on this message baord!)

I am happy to ship pieces, or have them available for pick up at my booth at any comic convention I will be attending this summer or fall!

Again.. My window of available time is limited, I will not accept a commission that I can not complete it in a timely fashion! Most pieces will take about 30 days! Once my schedule is full I will have to cut off the list!

Any questions...? just ask!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Not fair!!! If it was one month ago or two months from now I'd be able to!!! HopefullyI can make it next time Stuart! you were missed at Motor City sir!

Default commissions

Yes... You are right.. what is most unfair is that the motor city con and supercon are on the same weekend.. I would HAPPILY DO BOTH if i could... ( i know that steve Borock did one show and then flew out to the other in the same weekend.. but im obviously not that tough...

Justin.. I know that you've been itchy for a piece for a while... I'll try to make time for your piece when you are ready....

and tell the motor city people to move their con date for next year, so that I can attend!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Default Commissions.. created!

Just a quick line to thank everyone who asked for a commission.. I've been busy trying to keep caught up on my list.. There are just a few left to finish which will go out in the mail on Monday... I'm still accepting requests, and if desired they can be shipped or picked up at San Diego comic con!
    Below are a few of the pieces that I created earlier this month!
    Thanks for the support gang!... More to come!

Below are two recent creations.. Rorshack of the Watchmen... and Dark Phoenix of the X-men.. enjoy!

S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

Whoa Stu, that Rorschach is incredible!

Hi!
    Are you still accepting orders?

Default commissions...still available

I've been able to stay caught up on my list pretty well.... So yes, I am still accepting a few more commissions... If you have a request please send me a private e-mail via my website http:www.stuartsayger.com

Here's one that I just drew last night!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com

wow really beautiful work and beautiful. i want to order

wow its really a beautiful and interesting work i want to book an order

Default Stuart Not currently accepting commissions

I'm sorry to have to do this, but I've got to cut my commissions list off. I've been very luck to receive a good deal of work from IDW and I just shouldn't be accepting any commissions at this time... I only accept them when I feel that I can complete them in a timely manner, and right now I know I can't do that.. In fact I'm a bit embarrassed as I have one outstanding commission for Batgirl that I've just not been able to get to... Sorry for the wait!

The good news is that I'm happy to draw at conventions... If you want an original piece, the best way to get it is to come see me in person at a convention where I can draw it on the spot!

So.. for the mean time I think that it is a good idea that I close this thread.
    Thanks for looking gang!... When the list opens back up, I'll make a posting here on these messageboards!
    S T U A R T
    S A Y G E R
    www.stuartsayger.com