Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: THE OSBORN SUPREMACY: The Initiative

Now in control of America's Initiative program, Norman Osborn can put supervillain teams in every state in the Union. We spoke with "Avengers: The Initiative" writer Christos Gage about his plans for the Marvel series.

Full article here.

I love all the upcoming covers!

I can't wait for all the villains!

Thumbs up

This comic book kicks so much @ss it's not even funny. Best Avengers title since John Byrne's Avengers West Coast run in the 1980's.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Franklin View Post
    This comic book kicks so much @ss it's not even funny. Best Avengers title since John Byrne's Avengers West Coast run in the 1980's.
    This!

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword Is Drawn's Avatar

You know I had worries about this title after Secret Invasion. This interview has restored my faith. I have plenty of time for Gage, and hopefully he will continue to craft these background stories of the MU (Which is what they are - but in the best possible way) in a way which they will peove just as important to enriching the bigger picture now (In Dark Reign territory) as they were to enriching the environment directly after Civil War.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A blog dedicated to the ongoing trials and tribulations
    of the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

33408 is the other way ian33407's Avatar

I miss very much the art of Caselli and the unique tone of voice before and during 'Secret Invasion'.
    Okay it's 'Dark Reign' now, and I wasn't very convinced by the choice of Humberto Ramos. It appeared that he was the perfect guy for the Ragnarok stories, and the colouring from the issues we just see is nice, but it didn't match the book to the credibility level it needs: I really wish to see some story-arcs draw by Tom Cooker, and maybe will I consider the characters seriously (: Typhoid, Taskmaster, Counterforce,...) coz to my opinion the book doesn't make feel his stalks enough.

gee, this would be more interesting to me if we actually got to see all the SUPRHERO teams in the US first.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    gee, this would be more interesting to me if we actually got to see all the SUPRHERO teams in the US first.
    ....We might just see only some of those already established within the A:TI series; although seeing the true heroes working with the recruited villians will be quite a challenge indeed......

can't wait to start picking this up again with 26!

============ Just say "NO!" to $4 books. ============

33408 is the other way ian33407's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    ....We might just see only some of those already established within the A:TI series; although seeing the true heroes working with the recruited villians will be quite a challenge indeed......
    That's why Christos Gage didn't impressed me at all...It's no secret the whole 'Dark reign' thing had been set-up a lot because of Warren Ellis run on T-Bolts..so the whole thing is kinda regressive, except with Osborn at the head of everything makes thing more comfortable ( Tony Stark couldn't really be the bad guy )