Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Graham Talks King City, Multiple Warheads

Brandon Graham tells CBR News the details on the joint Image/TOKYOPOP continuation of his Eisner-nominated series "King City," and his ongoing "Multiple Warheads" series.

Full article here.

The Central Sca-rutinizer Pól Rua's Avatar

Most excellent news! 'King City' is an incredible comic which blew my freakin' mind when I picked up the initial Tokyopop volume.
    I am totally on board for this re-release!

Thumbs up

Yessssss!!!

Brandon Graham's work is brilliant and I'm extremely happy to see the return of both King City and Multiple Warheads. I hope there will be a future tpb/hc of the new KC material. Don't really buy many single issue comics anymore.

Anyone who digs Mr. Graham's stuff should also check out Wonton Soup by James Stokoe and Sharknife by Corey Lewis.

The Central Sca-rutinizer Pól Rua's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin0079 View Post
    Yessssss!!!

Brandon Graham's work is brilliant and I'm extremely happy to see the return of both King City and Multiple Warheads. I hope there will be a future tpb/hc of the new KC material. Don't really buy many single issue comics anymore.

Anyone who digs Mr. Graham's stuff should also check out Wonton Soup by James Stokoe and Sharknife by Corey Lewis.
    Seconded that.

Also, definitely a good idea to seek out Brandon Graham's 'Escalator', which is a collection of shorter pieces. Truly excellent.