Page 156 of 193 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2885

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    From the final "Youth Movement" over on Marvel.com - its important.

http://marvel.com/news/story/19984/y...#ixzz2IMJdT6zg

"Kieron Gillen: I think he's described in the first panel there as “cosplay boy” by the guy who's serving him at the diner? I mean, speaking of characters that get cosplayed, there was like 15 at Comic Con gathered together for a photo shoot; all these Kid Loki costumes which is like amazing. So yeah, that's the guy I want to keep.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/story/19984/young_avengers_youth_movement_pt_5#ixzz2IMOLvyOp"

Yo, as someone who's hit up no less than 4 comics cons 2012 alone, I can votch for that sort of number.

Wonder if Mckelvie keeps count of the Captain Marvel cosplayers he sees at cons.

I'm fairly surprised that anyone outside of Canada had ever heard of the Littlest Hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I'm fairly surprised that anyone outside of Canada had ever heard of the Littlest Hobo.
    It was on TV basically every Sunday throughout the 1980s in the UK, hence why Kieron & Jamie know it.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    It was on TV basically every Sunday throughout the 1980s in the UK, hence why Kieron & Jamie know it.
    Ah, that's cool. Either than Degrassi I don't know of many Canadian shows that have gotten a lot of exposure in other countries.

Thanks.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalIronFist View Post
    This would be appropriate because OH MY GOD KATE IS AWESOME IN HAWKEYE.
    Quoted for truth!

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    Looks like this will be my only avengers title on my pull list after dumping uncanny avengers for Constantine x men or regular show
    Dark Avengers is great! Does either Journey into Mystery or Fearless Defenders count, because both are must buys!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Cannot wait for issue #1 this coming week.

We're all excited! So stoked!

Damn it, I have the Littlest Hobo theme song stuck in my head and it's all the Young Avenger's fault.

I really like that people such as Kieron are using MJ's club. The creation of that was one of my favourite things from Slott's Amazing Spider-Man run.

The lead singer of The Rural Alberta Advantage does a downtempo cover of the theme song during their live performances which is just fantastic. It doesn't work recorded, but it's amazing live (I saw it at the 2011 Halifax Pop Explosion in Saint Matthews Church. All concerts should be in churches.)
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

I'll keep an Ear on it.

EDIT: It really does not work that well recorded... but I can see it being well received live.
    Last edited by Personamanx; 01-18-2013 at 02:24 PM.

EDIT: It really does not work that well recorded... but I can see it being well received live.
    I know right? I looked it up after that concert and was kinda stunned how poorly it translates to video.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by The Animal Man View Post
    Maybe you should...after all you don't wanna be left out in the rain if this really turns out to be an epic title

ps.this is directed at darkspellmaster
    Thankies, going to call them in the morning and see if they know how big a shipment they're getting in. Going to catch a ride day of release and see if I can snag an issue.

Still miss Eli though.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarCHris View Post
    C) Truth be told, I'm not much of a Wanda type of guy. I'm not saying she's a bad character, she just never did much for me.
    I was just starting to like you. :(
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by 1derer View Post
    I know right? I looked it up after that concert and was kinda stunned how poorly it translates to video.
    I mean, the crowd was clearly into it enough but It just did not feel right... there was an off vibe to it. I'm not a music expert or anything resembling one but something's definitely getting lost over the video.

You live in Halifax?

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AnarCHris View Post
    C) Truth be told, I'm not much of a Wanda type of guy. I'm not saying she's a bad character, she just never did much for me.
    Every Character is not every fans cup of Tea.

You said your not much into Wanda, Wanda's not bad, but not much into the character and that is Fine. You said it in a respectful manner and I thank you for that, allot of people who don't like a character say it in a not very nice manner, it is good to meet someone who does, thanks.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84