Page 67 of 193 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2885
    Indestructible Finger Test of Strength's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    So I just preordered this book, probably the first time I've bought a comic based on the merits of its creative team rather than any affinity toward the characters. I trust that it will be suitably entertaining though.
    There isn't one character you like, or have interest more than others?

Also, stop getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Wait until the next writer gets on the book.
    As long as Hawkeye is popular with crossover crowd, Marvel won't sully his rep by having him involved with a younger girl that is just past the jail bait stage.

They say old man white Fury never recovered banging hookers in the first Ennis MAX series.

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xerosere View Post
    Ahwell cover is still adorable- Is Wiccan cosplaying as Dumbledore? Lol!
    LOL! Which would be a great little "in reference" since Dumbledore was gay... BUT; I agree with the others, it's more Mickey's costume in Fantastia (in the sense of = classic wizard)
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Poor Teddy in that variant! Young is awesome. I'm hoping to see some good stuff coming up with Teddy. I don't feel that he's really changed since the original YA.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Clint has said he has zero interest in Kate, in that regard. As has Matt Fraction. They are strictly partners.
    I didn't realize that Fraction had addressed this [source please!] Did he also mention whether Kate has an interest in him? Because if he isn't writing her as having a crush on that dude... I have really lost my ability to interpret text.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

Fraction did pretty much clarify that Kate is crushing on Clint. The Valentine's Day issue will address all of that, presumably.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    Fraction did pretty much clarify that Kate is crushing on Clint. The Valentine's Day issue will address all of that, presumably.
    So Clint is going to let her down? Because this is the same fraction that had strange banging his students.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Clint has said he has zero interest in Kate, in that regard. As has Matt Fraction. They are strictly partners.
    he did say this, but said it in a super awkward way that belayed a bit of the old proverbial 'thou protest too much.'
    Of course Clint finds Kate attractive; next to Matt Murdock, he's the biggest coozhound in the entire Marvel U. But he doesn't want to get together with Kate because A) she a bit young for him and B) romantic interactions have always ruined all of the good friendships/partnerships he's had and he's trying to put a stop to this trend.
    Kate, meanwhile, is a bit enamored with Clint (despite the fact that he's a screw-up).
    And it is herein that the romantic tension arises. It's kind of like those sitcoms or tv dramas where the audience is all like 'will they or won't they?'
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Cool. Good to know I'm not crazy.

Anyone have sources? The last time I asked for sources it resulted in an introduction to Gillen's blog—which is wonderful—so I'm asking in the spirit of "hoping to discover new awesome comics stuff", not in the sense of "I don't believe you."
    Last edited by 1derer; 12-15-2012 at 12:05 PM.
    Primary pulls: X-Factor, Hawkeye, Young Avengers, Avengers Arena, X-Men: Legacy, Uncanny X-Force, FF, Archer and Armstrong

His comments on age were on his tumblr.

His comments on age were on his tumblr.
    Ah that makes sense. I do check in on his tumblr, but I miss some of his posts amidst all the reblogs.

BANNED

Voldemort Wiccan!
    VOLDEMORT WICCAN!

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Voldemort Wiccan!
    VOLDEMORT WICCAN!
    Lucius Malfoy Noh-Varr! Bellatrix MAC! And Loki looks a cross between Draco and Tom Riddle Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    So Clint is going to let her down? Because this is the same fraction that had strange banging his students.
    Dr. Strange didn't bang one of his students, he had sex with a GRADUATE student that came to interview him on a thesis or project she was working on. Not to mention, the event actually proved critical to the finale of the series and defining Strange's character arc for the series.

Fraction addressed Clint's "professionalism" with Kate in a recent interview on Newsarama.
    He assured the interviewer that Clint and Kate work really well because Clint doesn't have any roantic entanglement with Kate.
    I don't recall him saying anything specific to Kate's POV on the matter though.

I kind of dig the notion that she's crushing on him though. It makes sense to me.
    I also dig that Kate's into older men, after having whatever unfulfilling kiddie crush with Patriot.

And those head shots are SO GREAT! I love them. This series cannot start soon enough. I'm positively ravenous for YA!
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"