Page 57 of 193 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2885
  1. #841
    Senior Member Mutant Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boozier View Post
    I, too, want it out now. The world needs more America Chavez NOW! I can't wait to see what Gillen has in store for these youngins.
    Thirded. I want her to fight Kate for the HBIC spot.

  2. #842
    Curiosity Seaker Majin Gojira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Mind View Post
    Thirded. I want her to fight Kate for the HBIC spot.
    Only AFTER she gets in a knockdown drag-out fight with the other Ms. America from the Liberteens.

    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MS. AMERICA!

    My money's on America Chavez! GO MAC!
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

    Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

  3. #843
    Veteran Member JaggedFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Interestingly Ms. America Chavez and Loki can apparently travel to alternate universes too

    I wonder if the new series will have something to do with that
    How MAC does it is interesting? Loki though most likely uses a spell or a magic item
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

  4. #844
    Senior Member Post Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Also, I bet Loki wants to bring Wiccan to Mephisto.
    I'm thinking Loki needs some confidence after JiM, but being Loki, he won't ask for it like a normal person. If Wiccan was part of Mephisto, but Billy turned out good, then Loki probably feels like there's some hope for him. He's going to want to know how and why this happened.

    As I understand it, the first 6 issues are with Kid!Loki, then we get restored Loki back (who will still be a kid).

  5. #845
    Elder Member Peter F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    As I understand it, the first 6 issues are with Kid!Loki, then we get restored Loki back (who will still be a kid).
    Did you read the last issue of Gillen's Journey into Mystery?

  6. #846
    Senior Member Post Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Did you read the last issue of Gillen's Journey into Mystery?
    Yeah. And Gillen said that the first few stories in YA take place before the ending there.

  7. #847
    Elder Member Peter F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Post Monster View Post
    Yeah. And Gillen said that the first few stories in YA take place before the ending there.
    Where did he say that?

    I was under the impression that even the Point 1 story took place after Journey into Mystery

    That's why he used magic in the Point 1 story

  8. #848
    I'm a male DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    17,005

    Default

    Thank god I got access to the whole JIM run.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

  9. #849
    Senior Member Post Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter F. View Post
    Where did he say that?

    I was under the impression that even the Point 1 story took place after Journey into Mystery

    That's why he used magic in the Point 1 story
    It was somewhere online, but I don't remember if it was in an interview or just at his work blog/twitter. All I remember is the pained whale noises made by JiM fans, knowing they have to see their kid!Loki again a few more times after the trauma that was the final JiM issue.
    Last edited by Post Monster; 12-04-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  10. #850
    Member MrMancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Of The Bay
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Dark Cassie sounds MUCH more interesting. God... how she whined!


    Wiccan's always walked that line, it's my favourite thing about him. I'm VERY excited Gillen is going to explore this!


    SO EXCITED!!! Time to remind ourselves of the new and glorious!





    You do know Teddy had two arcs dedicated to him... right???


    F*CK, YEAH!!!! Please, please, please, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE GILLEN! It makes soooooooooooo much sense! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
    how can they have a event called AGE OF ULTRON!!!!!!! without him being a major part, freaking hawkeye really really marvel.that's not even swinging the bat

  11. #851
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMancha View Post
    how can they have a event called AGE OF ULTRON!!!!!!! without him being a major part, freaking hawkeye really really marvel.that's not even swinging the bat
    Apparently they aren't "important" enough for it.

    *Eyeroll*

    Marvel needs to let other people star in an event.

  12. #852
    Curiosity Seaker Majin Gojira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Apparently they aren't "important" enough for it.

    *Eyeroll*

    Marvel needs to let other people star in an event.
    Eh, I'm glad when these kids can avoid the event B.S. They're almost never used properly in them anyway.
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

    Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

  13. #853
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imnottelling!
    Posts
    24,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majin Gojira View Post
    Eh, I'm glad when these kids can avoid the event B.S. They're almost never used properly in them anyway.
    Still, the best way to get characters more popular is let them take center stage for an event.

  14. #854
    Curiosity Seaker Majin Gojira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Still, the best way to get characters more popular is let them take center stage for an event.
    Eh, after what happened with Hope and how Kid Nova is being received, even if they give them center stage, they won't be written well and will end up being considered an annoyance by many readers.
    "Curse you, Occam's Razor! You have betrayed me!"

    Reviewing is a lot like paleontology: the evidence is there, but no one seems to agree on it.

  15. #855
    I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    10,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Majin Gojira View Post
    Eh, after what happened with Hope and how Kid Nova is being received, even if they give them center stage, they won't be written well and will end up being considered an annoyance by many readers.
    I'll bet you that Kid Nova title, at least while Loeb is writing it, does really well in terms of sales.
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

    My Facebook page

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •