Default Question about Nightcrawler (possible spoiler for Wolverine game)

I'm pretty sure that in the comics Nightcrawler is the son of Mystique, but does it ever say who his father is. In the Wolverine game spoilers:
    Mystique is pregnant with Kurt and John Wraith (Will.I.Am) is the father.
    end of spoilers

A very, very stupid story by Chuck Austen revealed that Nightcrawler's father was a demon from another dimension.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    A very, very stupid story by Chuck Austen revealed that Nightcrawler's father was a demon from another dimension.

I like the game's explanation better...

spoilers:
    It makes both of his parents human mutants and he, as their child, ends up with traits from both of them. His mom's blue skin and his dad's teleportation ability.
    end of spoilers

Hey, Claremont wanted his parents to be Mystique and Destiny, with Mystique being the father.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Hey, Claremont wanted his parents to be Mystique and Destiny, with Mystique being the father.
    That would be... interesting.

If Mystique has working man bits when she takes the form of a man, couldn't she theoretically... how do I put this... inseminate herself?

not only that.....a demon who impregnated mystique so that he could come through to the MU from his deimension through his son.....I guess before only his wang sauce could escape his dimension. holy hell that was a terrible story.

I wanna hear you scream Kevinroc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansbrough View Post
    not only that.....a demon who impregnated mystique so that he could come through to the MU from his deimension through his son.....I guess before only his wang sauce could escape his dimension. holy hell that was a terrible story.
    That's what made the entire story so stupid. He impregnated a number of women to create offspring that would open a portal to Marvel Earth from his Hellish dimension... So he traveled to Marvel Earth and impregnated a number of women.

* Bashes head against wall. *
    The monster saved them all. And in their fear, they betrayed him. As they always have. As they always will.

My Facebook page

Born under a wandrin Star Tobias March's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That's what made the entire story so stupid. He impregnated a number of women to create offspring that would open a portal to Marvel Earth from his Hellish dimension... So he traveled to Marvel Earth and impregnated a number of women.

* Bashes head against wall. *
    The scene where Austen established that God had given the fallen angels permission to take conjugal visits to Earth was cut by the editors....just because they could