Page 27 of 208 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

im undecided

there
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-16-2012 at 05:21 AM.
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sanseru View Post
    I'm somewhere between "ridiculus" and "thrilled" - I honestly can't decide if I hate or love Phoenix-Cyclops.
    The more I see it drawn by different artists and their interpretations, the more I like it. I hope it stays in some regard. Except the visor. That thing still has to go!

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    This was on the 3rd page. Unacceptable.

Anyone liking the new Cyclops look with his Phoenix powers? I like the body armor but I don't care for the visor.
    I like it as a variation. Reminds me of the early design for his X-Factor suit that would have had red as the secondary color and had a collar. The visor has a more knight-like shape thats appealing as well.

Felt motivated to find that red preliminary design of the X-Factor suit since considering the Phoenix-clops suit.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x-factor-prelim02.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	96165

Just when I thought the Phoenix bird-face visor couldn't get any worse....they introduce the X-visor.

Just....no.

One of Archard's Agents Amacent's Avatar

The suit looks pretty cool. I like the combination of black (I'm guessing that it's black with a reddish glow due to his visor) and red, but the helmet/visor thing definitely has to go. I'm not a fan of Quesada's artwork so maybe it'll look better when interpreted by another artist. One can only hope...

On another note, I wonder what they have in store for Cyke. I know he'll be starring in All New X-Men alongside the rest of the original team but I wonder what the "present" Cyke will be up to? Hopefully, it's something good!
    Last edited by Amacent; 07-03-2012 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post

The suit looks pretty cool. I like the combination of black (I'm guessing that it's black with a reddish glow due to his visor) and red, but the helmet/visor thing definitely has to go. I'm not a fan of Quesada's artwork so maybe it'll look better when interpreted by another artist. One can only hope...
    :
    Scott has gone all "Erik the Red" again!
    I also hope that we are seeing the red glow from the visor causing the blue/black bodysuit to appear maroon. Otherwise, thats a bit too monochromatic for my tastes...and I love monochromatic coloration. Blue-Black has been Cyke's signature for so long, it feels like to great a departure, unless thats the point and Scott has gone all Magneto Blood red, after another trauma.
    I'm thinking the Basilisk identity/visor opened the door for some liberties to be taken with the look and functionality of the costume's eyegear.

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    Empty winds scrape on the soul never stop to realize/Animal whisperings intoxicate the night
    Hypnotize the desperate slow motionlight/Wash away into the rain
    Blood, milk and sky....

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I'm thinking the Basilisk identity/visor opened the door for some liberties to be taken with the look and functionality of the costume's eyegear.
    Yeah I'm wondering how the thing works. From that pic, it looks like he is shooting optic blasts from between his eyes. Not to mention the fact that his forehead is 95% of his total head.

I don't mind the costume design and color.

Love One-Eye, hate the X-Visor.

I really hope this is a sign of him stepping out of the limelight and ending up with a team a la X-Force. That visor makes him look more inhumane than ever. Talk about a hardcore PR disaster.
    "As if a man in a wheelchair wasn't enough, now I'm targeting old women." - Scott Summers, A+X #11

With the cancellation of Uncanny X-Men (ugh!) I am hoping for Cyclops to be in X-Force. We know he and Cable are going to be somewhere (since they are in that promotional pic from Joe Q), but the question is where.

Having most of the Extinction Team (Cyclops, Magneto, Magik, Namor, Emma) and Cable in a new book would be sweet. Have them be on the run, be in space....I don't give a shit. The cherry on top would be Gillen writing it.

SDCC is next weekend, so we should have answers by then or sometime during the week.

Gillen writes Cyclops brilliantly. I hope the E-team goes somewhere but I lost all hope of Marvel doing anything good with the X-men. I'll just wait for Marvel now to fail so we can get back to Uncanny.

Don't like the Marvel Now outfit. The Phoenix outfit is cool, it could be tweaked to stay, switch out the Phoenix at least for an X.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I like it as a variation. Reminds me of the early design for his X-Factor suit that would have had red as the secondary color and had a collar. The visor has a more knight-like shape thats appealing as well.

best cyke costume ever. i hope he keeps it when the Phoenix force leaves him.
    NÓS SÓ QUEREMOS O BENFICA CAMPEÃO

I figured I'd drop this information in here for the Cyclops fans. It looks like we may be appreciating current Cyclops even after AvX is over. From this weeks Axel in Charge

Axel speaking about Bendis' upcoming X-men story in MarvelNow. "It's both the story of young Jean Grey coming back and wondering why everybody is looking at her so weird, and it's the story of Logan and Cyclops coming to terms with the fact that this young girl, who they both fell in love with, is now back in some way, shape or form."

It does sound interesting.