Page 6 of 205 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xgeek52 View Post
    since i've been reading the x-men from the beginning, i would say scott summers has evolved into the character he's supposed to be -- flawed but totally focussed on the task at hand..
    Very true, he is flawed but it makes him more interesting to follow, to see him overcome the flaws to be the leader that he is now
    X-Poster of the Month: January 2009
    --- the best there is at what i do ---

もう二度と・・・

Cyclops is awesome. Part Magneto part Xavier part Sinister. I would like to see him date outside his race 1 time. What about a teamup with Daredevil, Human Torch or Iron Man? What about brawls with Nitro, Gambit, or Hawkeye. Finally a date with She Hulk, Enchantress or Mary Jane since he likes redheads.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderwire View Post
    Cyclops is awesome. Part Magneto part Xavier part Sinister. I would like to see him date outside his race 1 time. What about a teamup with Daredevil, Human Torch or Iron Man? What about brawls with Nitro, Gambit, or Hawkeye. Finally a date with She Hulk, Enchantress or Mary Jane since he likes redheads.
    The team ups you mentioned seem interesting except for Iron Man, I can not see that really happening especially if it is true that Emma had relations previous with Stark.

But realistically Cyclops has to be focused towards the mutant cause, so team up is not a good story now unless it was for helping mutants.

もう二度と・・・

About Cyclops, he has been known as great with the opposite sex, and in particular telepaths!

Which lady do you like seeing alongside Scott Summers the most?

もう二度と・・・

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Emma all the way.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Emma all the way.
    I agree! She is best with Scott for making the interesting love story. If in real life, Emma would also make a more spicy relationship as well

もう二度と・・・

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Emma all the way.
    You said it!

Although....is anyone else a little worried about the Scott&Ems relationship after fraction's uncanny x-men? I mean.......

**SPOILERS**

He slept with madelyne prior thinking it was emma goofing around as jean....and now he sleeps on the couch as they are both keeping secrets from each other. This is also fueled by emma's place in dark reign.....and then dark x-men?

Scott and Jean!!!!! The way it's supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rZi View Post
    You said it!

Although....is anyone else a little worried about the Scott&Ems relationship after fraction's uncanny x-men? I mean.......

**SPOILERS**

He slept with madelyne prior thinking it was emma goofing around as jean....and now he sleeps on the couch as they are both keeping secrets from each other. This is also fueled by emma's place in dark reign.....and then dark x-men?
    I remember him saying that all of this (Madelyne, Dark Reign, the secrets etc.) would be the first real "test" of their relationship. To the breaking point or not, that remains to be seen, but I don't really believe Fraction intends to go so far.

Btw, he did not sleep with Madelyne (psychically, which is of course the only way since she don't have a body right now) thinking she was Emma dressing up as Jean, it was just Madelyne dressing up as Emma in a dominatrix getup.
    Last edited by nikbackm; 05-03-2009 at 06:09 AM.

Assimilation or Death Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikbackm View Post
    I remember him saying that all of this (Madelyne, Dark Reign, the secrets etc.) would be the first real "test" of their relationship. To the breaking point or not, that remains to be seen, but I don't really believe Fraction intends to go so far.
    Their first "real" test was in Torn, though one could argue that they have been tested from the start, with most of the X-men complaining about their relationship or giving a "dirty look" every time.

But yeah, I agree Fraction doesn't intend to have them break up. He wants the DRAMA only.
    That's right! Al Gore invented the internet, let's all go kick his ass!

I got your inconvenient truth right here, motherf*&%!

Donald M.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    But yeah, I agree Fraction doesn't intend to have them break up. He wants the DRAMA only.
    Actually, he did write a drama-less Emma during Lovelorn's last issue.

A good thing Cyke wasn't anywhere near that trainwreck of a scene.
    "As if a man in a wheelchair wasn't enough, now I'm targeting old women." - Scott Summers, A+X #11

Their first "real" test was in Torn, though one could argue that they have been tested from the start, with most of the X-men complaining about their relationship or giving a "dirty look" every time.

I don't know if Torn should be counted as such, it was more in the outside-evil-villain-takes-over-Emma-and-turns-her against-Scott-and-the-others category than purely internal problems between Scott and Emma. Sure there are external pressures this time as well, it's more how they react to them that counts.

The disapproval of the other X-Men has always been in the background and does not count. I'm pretty sure Fraction is of that opinion anyway.

I like drama.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Actually, he did write a drama-less Emma during Lovelorn's last issue.
    I think Omega meant that Fraction wants drama, not necessarily that he is able to produce it.

I think Omega meant that Fraction wants drama, not necessarily that he is able to produce it.
    You're sometimes too nice of a person.

What I meant was that the one issue that had the least Cyke/Emma drama instead graced us with just about the worst Emma dialogue EVER.
    "As if a man in a wheelchair wasn't enough, now I'm targeting old women." - Scott Summers, A+X #11

You're sometimes too nice of a person.
    So you've already forgotten my (implied) suggestion for Cyclops to emulate Ironhide.

What I meant was that the one issue that had the least Cyke/Emma drama instead graced us with just about the worst Emma dialogue EVER.
    I see.

Wait, are you saying that Emma can only have drama when she's around Cyclops?

You might be right on the worst-dialogue-ever part. Maybe someone should try to find something worse or at least the equal of it. Could be a fun exercise.

I see.

Wait, are you saying that Emma can only have drama when she's around Cyclops?

You might be right on the worst-dialogue-ever part. Maybe someone should try to find something worse or at least the equal of it. Could be a fun exercise.
    No, no, no.

What I'm saying is that THE ALTERNATIVE THAT WAS GIVEN TO US what 100x times worse than Fraction's so-so take on the Cyke/Ems drama.