Page 64 of 216 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
    We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

I so called this:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post15764572

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post
    Teen Scott is ending up at Logan's School first. Probably the reason why he is going to be disgusted with his adult self. I can't imagine anything other than, "This is all your fault" coming out of Logan's Mouth. His and Beast's 'lectures' will be just as poisonous as the intel Wolverine gave to Captain America before AvX
    What the hell is wrong with those guys at the JGS? Scott saved the damn mutant race. Wolverine almost fucked everything up when he nearly killed Hope.

I really used to like Kitty, but letting a boy mentally abused in a lynch mob fashion? I hope Ultron tears that school down.
    Last edited by godzilla2099; 01-02-2013 at 03:29 PM.

You worry too much.

Odds are everyone at the JGS will totally freak out at the thought of MystiqueClops only to realize the TeenClops isn't an actual villain.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    You worry too much.

Odds are everyone at the JGS will totally freak out at the thought of MystiqueClops only to realize the TeenClops isn't an actual villain.
    You give the JGS Faculty far too much credit my friend.

They are trying to prevent Teen Scott from becoming a 'monster.' Look at their 'solution'
    A few fries short of a happy meal is an understatement for those guys.

Mystique is going to have a field day with this one.
    Last edited by godzilla2099; 01-02-2013 at 04:57 PM.

When I typed "freak out", I meant "gather a lynch mob and kill him".

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Cyclops made #1 in Newsarama's Top 10 (Comic) book people of the year: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-c...he-year-1.html

I agree with the ranking, but I don't like the summary. The guy (or gal) is obviously a Cyke hater, and the Xavier summary at #2 confirms it.
    "Enslave humanity" Who writes these things?
    "That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

BANNED

I so called this:

What the hell is wrong with those guys at the JGS? Scott saved the damn mutant race. Wolverine almost fucked everything up when he nearly killed Hope.

I really used to like Kitty, but letting a boy mentally abused in a lynch mob fashion? I hope Ultron tears that school down.
    Well to be fair to Kitty it appears as if she was just entering the scene with Jean. She probably didn't even hear the conversation.

I imagine we may not see Racheal in AnXM at all and would have to read WaTXM to see her interaction with Jean. If I hear that there is a lot of interconnection between this book and that one then i may have to start pulling WaTXM again.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Well to be fair to Kitty it appears as if she was just entering the scene with Jean. She probably didn't even hear the conversation.
    Nah, Jean and Kitty were there on the second panel. They heard most of Wolvie's hilarious rant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Nah, Jean and Kitty were there on the second panel. They heard most of Wolvie's hilarious rant.
    Looks like you're right. I guess she is a bitch.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

I so called this:

Oh I know! It's frustrating that characters can be that stupid.

Basically Wolverine is saying "I don't want the X-gene to be restarted". So I take that as he likes the "No More Mutants" status quo. Because that's what you get if you killed Teen Scott. No one would have been there to stand up to the Avengers, and Wolverine would have killed Hope just because her relation to the PF. Hell, he had Hope down for the kill on the moon before Scott blasted his stupid ass off of her (AvX #5 IIRC).

It's really a simpleton way of looking at things. Beast and Logan think "Scott go Dark Phoenix; Scott kill Charles; Scott must die!!". I mean, sit down and really think about what that would do. And I mentioned this in another thread, but killing Scott would prevent SO many other events that Cyclops has saved/helped his X-Men team, and not just bringing Charles (who has been worthless to the mutant cause that last few years I might add) back to life.

Simpletons. The whole lot of 'em.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Looks like you're right. I guess she is a bitch.
    Know what would've been really funny? If GENESIS had been outside with the rest of the kids.

Since Beast pretty much trashed Teen Scott's chances with Jean, once the kid gets some confidence back, I'd like to see
    him testing out the waters. Magik? Pixie?

lol, or even Kitty. Just so Iceman can start screaming Damn You Summers again

Since Beast pretty much trashed Teen Scott's chances with Jean, once the kid gets some confidence back, I'd like to see
    him testing out the waters. Magik? Pixie?

lol, or even Kitty. Just so Iceman can start screaming Damn You Summers again
    I vote either Pixie or one of the stepford cuckoos.

my attempt at Scott's upcoming new look:

Last edited by Dr. Sonic; 01-04-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    PaperArt
    XPOTM, 6/12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sonic View Post
    my attempt at Scott's upcoming new look:

I can't see it.

But I like your paper art, Doc, you should do one of Siryn =]

Quote Originally Posted by Whip Whirlwind View Post
    I vote either Pixie or one of the stepford cuckoos.
    Irma ftw. You just know she'll tell TeenClops about the one time Cyclops took her on a "date" and they terrorized Mayor Sadie.

Man I wish the x-office would follow up on Gillen's hilariously creepy jokes.