Page 63 of 217 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
    X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Cyclops made #1 in Newsarama's Top 10 (Comic) book people of the year: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-c...he-year-1.html

I agree with the ranking, but I don't like the summary. The guy (or gal) is obviously a Cyke hater, and the Xavier summary at #2 confirms it.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Cyclops made #1 in Newsarama's Top 10 (Comic) book people of the year: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-c...he-year-1.html

I agree with the ranking, but I don't like the summary. The guy (or gal) is obviously a Cyke hater, and the Xavier summary at #2 confirms it.
    That commentary is hilarious. It's like it was written by Captain America himself.

lol Cyclops was also on Bleeding Cool's top 10 villains of all time. The reasoning was especially hilarious. Something about him being great because he actually believes what he's doing is right.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Yeah, he should get the #1 spot but even by Newsarama Standards that summary is laughably pathetic. Like optic rage said, its like Wolverine or Captain America wrote it

One of my favorite badass-moments of Cyke <3

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    That commentary is hilarious. It's like it was written by Captain America himself.
    All the more reason to justify him being thrown back into the Artic waters to never be heard from again

Is he? Xavier being referred to as a civil rights leader in his prime seems a bit... off.

Whether it was intentional or not, Xavier and Cyke's entries are pure comedy gold.
    Last edited by DarthCyclopsRLZ; 12-22-2012 at 03:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    lol Cyclops was also on Bleeding Cool's top 10 villains of all time. The reasoning was especially hilarious. Something about him being great because he actually believes what he's doing is right.
    lmao. Fucking Avenger stans smh.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiPatriot View Post
    One of my favorite badass-moments of Cyke <3

Astonsihing X-Men from Whedon = One of the best X-Book ever.

It's Newsarama. What did you except from them ? The whole point ofd this site it to make you laugh thnaks to their ridulous hate toward some characters.

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    You Only Live Twice by theamat.

Oh my God.....
    "People who believe they are successful, carry themselves well."-Peggy Klaus

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Oh my God.....
    Why are you even reading this thread you loon?

Merry Christmas everyone !!

Hey, KusaSan!
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

1 month until Uncanny X-Men relaunch...

Hopefully we'll be getting some interior art previews soon! I need it!
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.