Page 61 of 208 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

By the way, there was another page released of the All Old X-Men #3. Scott's powers are all fucked up!

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multime...id=4684&page=6
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Yeah I agree. Plus, do the O5 even know Magneto is with Scott? I don't remember if Beast mentioned to them or not before he fell unconscious. Maybe Jean was able to see it in Logan's mind?

Hopefully not and we'll see their reaction first hand when they see Mags.
    Teen!Cyclops: "X-Men! Attack! Magneto tactics! Jean! Just try not to have a freak-out accid... Oh. Nevermind."

"That's a very nice school you have here, it'd be a shame if someone dropped some Sentinels on it"

Culturally Silver. FuzzyBlueElf's Avatar

http://www.toplessrobot.com/ruby%20quartz%20armor.jpg Anyone seen this figure? I think it looks pretty cool but why would Cyclops need to wear Ruby Quartz Armour? Or attach his visor to a revolving cannon?

Looks like a repainted G.I.Joe action figure. The only explanation that would make sense involves a drunken bet with someone at Hasbro.

Cyclops' new look for the Uncanny X-Men is definitely growing on me. And I guess I like it better that there is an actual REASON why he is changing his look, beside just changing for the sake of changing. His powers are out of whack!
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Tough day for Cyclops, lol.

I guess it's somewhat of a consolation that Magneto and Emma were just as heinous in today's ANXM issue. Yikes.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

Cyclops has to be the most harshly judged character in comics I ever seen.

I've seen catastrophic mistakes other characters make, but its brushed aside. One tiny mistake Scott makes (or even doesn't make), people are all over him or twists shit around to make him look bad.

I love how Emma is calling out cyclops for killing chuck. Please, the white queen of all people doesn't get to judge scott.

I did like Magneto threatening tone because it reminds us that hes still magneto, as in hes not a hero and still has some violent impulses in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    LOL, what comic is that image from?
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 12-07-2012 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post
    Cyclops has to be the most harshly judged character in comics I ever seen.

I've seen catastrophic mistakes other characters make, but its brushed aside. One tiny mistake Scott makes (or even doesn't make), people are all over him or twists shit around to make him look bad.
    Yep, that's what happens when you're on top. Everyone wants a piece of you.

Scott is probably the most polarized X-character (hell, Marvel character) at the moment. You either love him or hate him. There is rarely any middle ground.

At least no one can claim he's boring anymore.

One of Archard's Agents Amacent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    I love how Emma is calling out cyclops for killing chuck. Please, the white queen of all people doesn't get to judge scott.

I did like Magneto threatening tone because it reminds us that hes still magneto, as in hes not a hero and still has some violent impulses in him.

LOL, what comic is that image from?
    It's from Uncanny X-Men Annual #3. It was part of a short storyline called 'Escape From The Negative Zone'.

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    It's from Uncanny X-Men Annual #3. It was part of a short storyline called 'Escape From The Negative Zone'.
    Good read. Cyclops totally called Rogers' on his true intentions regarding Hope. Hilariously prophetic, really.

Culturally Silver. FuzzyBlueElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    By the way, there was another page released of the All Old X-Men #3. Scott's powers are all fucked up!

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multime...id=4684&page=6
    Wow I wonder what's up with his Optics might actually pick up that issue, Cyclops' X shaped visor looks awesome.

And Unpopular Opinion: I'm glad Scott and Emma Frost have split up I was never that much of a fan of their relationship mainly because I partially dislike Emma Frost.

We'll Be Waiting For You godzilla2099's Avatar

After reading ANXM #3 and the preview for #4 I'm starting to have doubts.

I loved Gillen's confident, "yeah I take responsibility but since I was right why should I give a fuck, push the emotions out of the way and mission comes first Cyclops.

Bendis on the other hand is writing a complete opposite. An emotional, too talkative, "it wasn't me." I'm not liking his Cyclops one bit.

Why do I have a feeling this might end up like AvX. He tried to make the Avengers the good guys but it completely blew up in their face. I'm hoping the same shit doesn't happen to Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla2099 View Post
    After reading ANXM #3 and the preview for #4 I'm starting to have doubts.
    Called it. Sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Well, well, what do you know, Cyke won't co-star as a braindead (literally) zombie in UA.

Instead, he'll, huh, most likely get trolled by his younger self in a Bendis book.

Still not quite sure which is the worse.