Page 22 of 209 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 3130
  1. #316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Black Guy View Post
    I'm just sick of the bullshit surrounding my dude nah meen

    and is any other thread REALLY necessary.
    LOL

    Find yourself a real man.

  2. #317
    Moves Like Dazzler Norfztar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    342

    Default

    We are busy bowing to Danger, the new It Girl (?) and Queen of Utopia.

  3. #318
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gotham City Library
    Posts
    7,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Random Black Guy View Post
    I'm just sick of the bullshit surrounding my dude nah meen

    and is any other thread REALLY necessary.
    Then go bring back Cyclops' Appreciation thread and talk about it.

    Yes

  4. #319
    Losers Leave Utopia Random Black Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    482

    Default And whats with the DANGER hate

    Quote Originally Posted by Norfztar View Post
    We are busy bowing to Danger, the new It Girl (?) and Queen of Utopia.

    All these wack ass characters I see people clamoring for on this site.

    "Dazzler is great" REALLY FOH...lol Dazzler

    or "Prodigy needs his own book" REALLY lol

    yall are just too much

  5. #320
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gotham City Library
    Posts
    7,169

    Default

    Now you're not making any sense.

  6. #321
    Moonstone Fanatic Angrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    774

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Was this thread necessary?
    Always.

    Cyclops is one of the best MU characters and a true super hero worthy of reading.

    He's the first and ***THE BEST*** X-Men.
    Logic > You

  7. #322
    Moonstone Fanatic Angrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    774

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean View Post
    No.


    no one really cares about cyclops
    I care a lot about Cyclops.

    Therefore, you are wrong.
    Logic > You

  8. #323
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gotham City Library
    Posts
    7,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrel View Post
    Always.

    Cyclops is one of the best MU characters and a true super hero worthy of reading.

    He's the first and ***THE BEST*** X-Men.
    Cyclops is one of my favorites characters. I wasn't talking about his Appreciation thread, I was talking about Random Black Guy's thread asking why this forum wasn't blowing up with Cyclops-hate rightn now.

  9. #324
    Moonstone Fanatic Angrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    774

    Arrow

    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Logic > You

  10. #325
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gotham City Library
    Posts
    7,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrel View Post
    Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    No problem.

    Also, I agree with your statement regarding a new costume for Cyke. I'd like to see him in some new original design, kind of like his costume during the "Revolution" era.

  11. #326
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,165

    Default





  12. #327
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,165

    Default




  13. #328
    Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gotham City Library
    Posts
    7,169

    Default






  14. #329
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,165

    Default




  15. #330
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,165

    Default



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •