Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Overlord Triumphant. All hail Overlord.

CBR News received today a second ominous teaser from Image Comics that makes it very clear that Overlord, the Savage Dragon's greatest enemy, is making a return to the pages of Erik Larsen's long-running series.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    CBR News received today a second ominous teaser from Image Comics that makes it very clear that Overlord, the Savage Dragon's greatest enemy, is making a return to the pages of Erik Larsen's long-running series.

Full article here.
    Man o' man - I can not wait for this!

Buy Savage Dragon!

Agreed! The new direction has gotten me stupidly excited about SD and I'm always excited about the book anyway. I can't wait to see how Erik's going to use OverLord to completely mess with Dragon's life! :)
    - Gav

If you've ever thought about trying Savage Dragon but the high issue numbers intimidate you, why not visit the SD Wiki? You'll catch up in no time.

http://savagedragonwiki.wikispaces.com/

These teasers are a really cool way to get people jazzed up about the comics.

I can't wait to see what's coming up...
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.

Agreed. Erik really seems to be turning things around for his book in terms of storytelling, which seems to be generating some buzz again for this book. I can't wait to see what happens when Overlord returns. I'm still nervous that we are looking at the beginning of the end for our favorite Dragon.

What the...?

It's weird Overlord is coming back. I remember Erik talking about how he felt that story was played out. I'm wonder if this is the big 150th issue story.

Buy Savage Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by GRANT! View Post
    It's weird Overlord is coming back. I remember Erik talking about how he felt that story was played out. I'm wonder if this is the big 150th issue story.
    Yeah, Erik seemed more fed up with the guy than the readers were. The fact that he's bringing me back must mean that Erik's found a way for him to be excited about the concept again, and that in itself excites me! The next few issues are going to suck for Dragon. Yay! :)
    - Gav

If you've ever thought about trying Savage Dragon but the high issue numbers intimidate you, why not visit the SD Wiki? You'll catch up in no time.

What the...?

Okay based on that last teaser I'm going to call it...

spoilers:
    Howard Niseman. But then again that was my guess the last two times with Overlord.
    end of spoilers

Buy Savage Dragon!

The profile looks like Frank... but it's not him. So... I'll go with Feezle! :)
    - Gav