Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who Should play Cap and Hawkeye?

Who do you think should play Captain America and Hawkeye in the Cap/ Avengers movie.

Default Who Should play Cap and Hawkeye?

Matt Damon and Cole Hauser.
    EAT GLASS, LAWMAN!

I would want Mark Valley to play Cap. But he is about 20 years to old. As for Hawkeye Jensen Ackles.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Living Legend Of Radio Moose967's Avatar

Aaron Eckhart for Cap and Matt McConoughey for Hawkeye

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    As for Hawkeye Jensen Ackles.
    That's a really good pick, I initially had Josh Holloway (Sawyer in Lost) for Clint.

Krod Mandoon should play Clint.

There's a voice, that keeps on calling me....

Clint is one of those rare occasions where I actually would like to see a wrestler play him (I usually hate the idea of wrestlers in movies). Mr Kennedy would make a superbly annoying cocky Clint. And he's already got one movie under his belt...

I agree with Eckhart for Cap and, for Hawkeye, I was going to say Mark Rolston (Ultimate Hawkeye reminded me of him) but now that I look, I think he's a tad too old.
    --*--
    Bring Back MI:13

We need more Black Knight and Faiza Hussain!

Ryan Kwanten (the Aussie who played cocky -no pun intended- southern womanizer Jason Stackhouse on True Blood) would make a good Hawkeye IMO.

I am kind of lost for a Cap right now. He should probably be a big and repudable name though if he is to "lead" the Avengers and guys like Bobby Downey, Ed Norton, Don Cheadle, etc. If they could give Clint Eastwood super serum then I would be all for it. Too bad Daniel Craig is British and Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    I would want Mark Valley to play Cap. But he is about 20 years to old. As for Hawkeye Jensen Ackles.
    I was going to suggest Jenson Ackles for cap but now you mention it he would make a good Hawkeye actually.

Clint Barton should play Hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by Will.S View Post
    That's a really good pick, I initially had Josh Holloway (Sawyer in Lost) for Clint.
    I agree with Eckhart for Steve Rogers, but Josh Holloway doesn't strike me as quite appropriate for Clint. I think he's too serious. Sure, he's cocky, but he's too dark. Problem is, I can't think of anyone that is BETTER than Josh Holloway. It's like he's almost there but there's something glaringly wrong with it.

It reminds me of the original X-men Legends game and the interaction between Wolverine and Cyclops. They seemed like they were buddies. It seemed like one thing threw the entire game off for me even though they got so much right, which is exactly how I feel about Holloway.

Honestly i think wrestler John Cena would be a good Cap. He has the face of Cap and his hair were blonde i think it would be a great fit.
    Is it Marvel/DCs fault that you love buying the books? or is it your fault for having to show restraint in buying books?

Quote Originally Posted by kindella2 View Post
    Honestly i think wrestler John Cena would be a good Cap. He has the face of Cap and his hair were blonde i think it would be a great fit.
    PLEASE, DEAR GOD NO.

No offense, but John Cena SUCKS at acting. Hes terrible. Cap needs to be portrayed by someone MAD good at acting. I could see Aaron Eckhart doing it bc hes good. Not completely sure about him but i think hes a good choice over most others. I dont really see him doing it tho, he doesnt seem Captain America-y enough for me.

Obscure villain fan CapnCaveman's Avatar

Bill Hader for Cap and Seth Rogan for Hawkeye.