View Poll Results: What do you think of her?

Voters
219. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Love her!!! Meeeoooww!!!

    172 78.54%
  • Purrrfect!

    36 16.44%
  • Put her in the pound!

    8 3.65%
  • Hssssssss!!!

    3 1.37%
Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 596
  1. #1
    Night Surgeon ALEX-23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    341

    Smile The Black Cat Appreciation Thread!!

    I didn't see one for her so I figured I'd make one! She's my other favorite Marvel lady! So here is the place to show your love for this feline felon! Please share pictures and thoughts! Enjoy!



  2. #2
    the marble index k.i.n.g.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    darklands
    Posts
    222

    Default Gato Negro

    I enjoy the character in most of her incarnations. I haven't seen her in the comics lately, but I would welcome her cameos in ASM.

    I think she'd make a great love interest in the movie franchise.
    we are all enchanted staying

  3. #3
    Night Surgeon ALEX-23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k.i.n.g. View Post
    I enjoy the character in most of her incarnations. I haven't seen her in the comics lately, but I would welcome her cameos in ASM.

    I think she'd make a great love interest in the movie franchise.
    I've always thought she was a great addition to the cast, nice love interest for Spidey as well!

    Yes! Would love to see her in the movie!!

  4. #4
    A Lovely Astronaut ScottyQuick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Default

    Aside from when Kevin Smith writes her, I love her! The only reason I was thinking of buying ASM since MJ left was that we might get to see Felicia.

  5. #5
    Night Surgeon ALEX-23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyQuick View Post
    Aside from when Kevin Smith writes her, I love her! The only reason I was thinking of buying ASM since MJ left was that we might get to see Felicia.
    Yes!! She needs to come back!!

  6. #6
    Dilf εnthusiast Justin K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Thε Friskotεquε
    Posts
    25,411

    Default

    I love Black Cat
    My first time seeing her was in the Spiderman Animated series
    The one from the 90s. I remember watching her
    She's sleek, sexy, but at the same time dangerous.
    She gets my appreciation.

  7. #7
    Night Surgeon ALEX-23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinkos91 View Post
    I love Black Cat
    My first time seeing her was in the Spiderman Animated series
    The one from the 90s. I remember watching her
    She's sleek, sexy, but at the same time dangerous.
    She gets my appreciation.
    Yeah, first time I saw her too! I miss that show. Gotta love the "bad" girls! Thanks!

  8. #8
    Senior Member hunter_peterson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Launceston, Tasmania
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    Felicia rocks in every way, and needs a return.
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

  9. #9
    Clerk by day James Conniff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    Felicia rocks in every way, and needs a return.
    What's not to love? Felicia is a favorite of mine, and I love her interactions with Spidey. I really hope we get a Black Cat story sometime before the year is out. A cameo in Extra #1 isn't good enough.

  10. #10
    Night Surgeon ALEX-23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    Felicia rocks in every way, and needs a return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremnar View Post
    What's not to love? Felicia is a favorite of mine, and I love her interactions with Spidey. I really hope we get a Black Cat story sometime before the year is out. A cameo in Extra #1 isn't good enough.
    Yes! She really needs to return!



  11. #11
    BANNED spiderman_rj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALEX-23 View Post
    I didn't see one for her so I figured I'd make one! She's my other favorite Marvel lady! So here is the place to show your love for this feline felon! Please share pictures and thoughts! Enjoy!


    I really like the character, even though she is mistreated by writers,and that picture is really sugestive,lol.

    "don't get your goop in my hair"- SSM black cat

  12. #12
    Elder Member wolvie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    12,884

    Default

    i think she is the issue 600 suprise. they start dating again.
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

  13. #13
    Night Surgeon ALEX-23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolvie616 View Post
    i think she is the issue 600 suprise. they start dating again.
    I'd love it!! I'd buy all the covers!

  14. #14
    unchanged Beni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Naha, Japan
    Posts
    4,515

    Default

    She seemed like Peter Parker's Emma Frost at the time, if you can understand my X-analogy, I hope I said it correctly

    And if so, that is very interesting to read about for me!
    X-Poster of the Month: January 2009
    --- the best there is at what i do ---


    もう二度と・・・

  15. #15
    Elder Member wolvie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    12,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_goalkeeper View Post
    She seemed like Peter Parker's Emma Frost at the time, if you can understand my X-analogy, I hope I said it correctly

    And if so, that is very interesting to read about for me!
    so this make gwen stacy jean?

    we do not count mj becuase of satanic pacts.
    Wolvie616 is Mozambiquey

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •