Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Triumph vs. Sentry

standard arena match

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

triumph insults him into a shell of himself. then he humps him.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Sentry is gona need even more therapy after the stuff Triumph's gonna say to him.

BANNED

fighting,no conversation going on here.

Your Ice Cream Man Captain Morgan's Avatar

I have a feeling this is supposed to be the DC comics Triumph. I got nothing on him really. Last time I saw him his powers were bestowed by a 5-D imp though.

I think i know who'd triumph
    (i know)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I have a feeling this is supposed to be the DC comics Triumph.
    A super hero with major electromagnetic powers does make more sense as a sparring partner for Sentry, but a puppet dog would be funnier.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

one of the things that bugged me about the triumph story line was superman saying "we'd have let you in the league all you had to do was ask."didnt they kick him out of the task force didnt they let him rot a de powered derelict on earth for a decade .Either nobody cared to check up on him or they knew and still didnt care either way all you had to do was ask just doesnt cut it.it was a lazy way to try and undercut his revenge story and make supes whiter than white

This would be a great fight FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Quote Originally Posted by dregj View Post
    one of the things that bugged me about the triumph story line was superman saying "we'd have let you in the league all you had to do was ask."didnt they kick him out of the task force didnt they let him rot a de powered derelict on earth for a decade .Either nobody cared to check up on him or they knew and still didnt care either way all you had to do was ask just doesnt cut it.it was a lazy way to try and undercut his revenge story and make supes whiter than white
    Why would they be keeping tabs on him? They're rather busy.

I remember Triumph seemed to slap Superman around, I think. Then again I seem to also remember them fighting and Triumph giving a speech on how they are mostly equal. Either way I don't think he can beat Sentry.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Why would they be keeping tabs on him? They're rather busy.
    in which case they simply didn't care about him despite his "all you had to do was ask" bull.
    how does a homeless man contact the justice league? in-between begging for food and not getting set on fire by college students.wow Americans really dont care about the poor.god bless supes and the American way

in which case they simply didn't care about him despite his "all you had to do was ask" bull.
    how does a homeless man contact the justice league? in-between begging for food and not getting set on fire by college students.wow Americans really dont care about the poor.god bless supes and the American way
    You act like they new for a fact he was in trouble apperently, when there's no reason they did.
    Also really a payphone could have done the trick, the work for the UN for godsake, he could have reached a representative somehow.

I have plenty of old college buddys I don't keep up to date on that I'd help/hang out with if they were visiting...

I blame the fans, for not showing more support for Triumph the Retcon Guy.
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963