Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

The fact that she got depowered was totally depressing to me, a return to power of any kind would be good in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by visi View Post
    The fact that she got depowered was totally depressing to me, a return to power of any kind would be good in my opinion
    agreed but the first choice for me would be some form of Asguardian ability.

There are too many illusion casters around at the moment so fear/desire isnt the best choice...

I say Enhanced Senses + Death Sense + Communication w/ Aminals + What else??? (Strength? Durability? other random psi power?)

Energy arrows, immunity to telepathic probes, limited time manipulation

I hate the Valkyrie powers. So what if she can see death, it's not that interesting to me. My favourite powers were her psychic arrows.

I like her psychic arrows too. And her animal connection. I think her fear illusions are pretty cool, but they could be way cooler. Instead of just showing someone's greatest fear, she should actually just scare them. She should be able to trigger someone's adrenal glands, and make them panic. She shoud terrify people. That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyD410 View Post
    I like her psychic arrows too. And her animal connection. I think her fear illusions are pretty cool, but they could be way cooler. Instead of just showing someone's greatest fear, she should actually just scare them. She should be able to trigger someone's adrenal glands, and make them panic. She shoud terrify people. That would be cool.
    I second this, Dani should not just be able to scare someone with their greatest fear, but being able to send their mind to a nightmarish hell and if the victim believes what happening to them in the illusion, they will die from it Also seeing death coming is one hell of an ability for if you see it coming, you'll know how to avoid it

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake View Post
    How is she managing to stand up?? thats a weapon cache that would make Cabe bust a vein.
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

Quote Originally Posted by madrox1977 View Post
    How is she managing to stand up?? thats a weapon cache that would make Cabe bust a vein.
    True, but its still a super badass image.

I liked her energy arrows too so i wouldnt mind them coming back. I liked her asguardian powers though it was death sense and the ability to battle Hela for someones soul. As a valkyrie she should have had enhanced strength and durability as well but that might have been to much.

Energy Arrows + Animal Communication + Fear/Desire Manipulation. So basically the same powers she had before New Mutants v.2

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    maybe they should go the shaman route with dani and give her mystical powers rather than valkyrie, or mutant.
    Because the Marvel U was crying out for another Native American with pseudo-ethnic magicks stapled on. Which, Dani has had, but thankfully kept shedding like cheesy water off a lucky duck's back.

Anyway, would not the valkyrie stuff qualify as "mystical"?

Quote Originally Posted by T Hedge Coke View Post
    Because the Marvel U was crying out for another Native American with pseudo-ethnic magicks stapled on. Which, Dani has had, but thankfully kept shedding like cheesy water off a lucky duck's back.

Anyway, would not the valkyrie stuff qualify as "mystical"?
    agreed. If she goes all magickally delicious i think it should be asguardian. I like how in X-men the End she ends up as the new Hela. Her fear/desire powers play well to that concept. The problem is that you run the risk of her becoming too powerful...which i dont mind but others might...

we all know how awesome Dani Moonstar is...but how do you guys think she will survive against Legion?

I thought the psi arrows took away from her character in a way, I'm not sure why, but I did.

I'd prefer illusion based powers, but the enhanced sense, valkyrie powers, and animal connection sounds nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I second this, Dani should not just be able to scare someone with their greatest fear, but being able to send their mind to a nightmarish hell and if the victim believes what happening to them in the illusion, they will die from it Also seeing death coming is one hell of an ability for if you see it coming, you'll know how to avoid it
    thats not really how her death seeing powers work