Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: WC: "Terminator: Salvation"

McG unveiled the world premier of a new trailer for Terminator: Salvation Saturday at WonderCon (debuting in front of "Watchmen" this week), revealing a character who believes himself human but appears to be a possible Terminator.

Full article here.

He also told the crowd hed filmed a topless scene with Moon Bloodgood, who plays Sarah Connor...
    Um, no.

She plays a Resistance soldier named Blair Williams.

Bryce Dallas Howard plays John's wife, Kate Connor.

There is no Sarah Connor in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by loki5 View Post
    Um, no.

She plays a Resistance soldier named Blair Williams.

Bryce Dallas Howard plays John's wife, Kate Connor.

There is no Sarah Connor in the film.
    Actually, there might be. Kinda. McG is trying to get Linda Hamilton to do some VO work on the movie, as "audio diaries."
    The Punisher: Im going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youll die screaming! And Ill watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

I was there at this WonderCon panel. I think the author of this new story must have been confused because McG claimed that Moon would be playing a Sarah Connor-like character (the character Blair Williams). But, yes, Moon is NOT Sarah, and there have been rumors that Linda Hamilton will be providing some voice-over work as Sarah Connor. I hope this is true!