Default Creepypasta is real

You are sitting at your computer when you hear a loud pop, but can't exactly determine where it came from. After looking around you for a bit, you shrug and turn your head back towards your computer screen, where a post-it note with neat handwriting has appeared. It's message is simple:

"All creepypasta is now real."

That's right, every creepy-ass story you've read and re-read on the internet has happened, and has the potential to happen to you. What do you do?

Here's some study material: http://www.creepypasta.com/

And here I thought you meant this

Quote Originally Posted by Illidania
    Thanos, after working down a bag of pot, and chugging down one of Galactus' Cosmo Beers, started spouting off hysterical nonsense about destroying the multiverse with his mightpowers. Then, while holding up one of those rubber gloves you wear while doing dishes, slurring out that it's the Infinity Gauntlet, Squirrel girl pounces him to the ground where he passes out on the spot. Uatu then comes in and congratulates SG for saving the multiverse! :D

......oh wait, that actualy happened. :p

That's right, every creepy-ass story you've read and re-read on the internet has happened, and has the potential to happen to you. What do you do?
    Nothing, because according to some of the creepy stories I've read, the world has already ended.
    Highly Evolved Creature Totally Orientated on Revenge.

Anyone still remember YT's great spam about ghosts going to kill you if you didn't copy and paste them?

I found them annoying, but since a great deal of suckers copied and paste, everyone's mother is dead from raped ghosts and their murderers.