Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: NYCC LIVE: Superman - Building a Better Tomorrow

CBR brings you live coverage from the Superman: Building a Better
    Tomorrow
    panel at New York Comic Con, featuring the creators and editors of
    DC's line of Superman titles.

Full article here.

So where is the preview art? or covers? Damn, DC get your asses together and promote your books.

A bunch a dudes sitting at a table?

Anyway, I dropped the Superman books after New Krypton. I'll probably look into getting them in trades. As they are not books that I need every month.

Except for Adventure Comics, and probably Superman: Secret Origin with Johns and Franks.
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

Well, that pretty much confirms that Turpin is taking a dirt nap after Final Crisis. (Sigh).

Default Re

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Well, that pretty much confirms that Turpin is taking a dirt nap after Final Crisis. (Sigh).
    Except that Morrison "pretty much confirmed" that Turpin is fine and Batman aimed for the shoulder on purpose. Just no Turpin plans, that's all.

EDIT: Well ... as fine as the host of the God of Evil could be post-Radion exorcism ...

Slightly Curved Member Azrael52's Avatar

That was awesome. I would love to sit in on a Supes panel. A lot of great stuff going on, now, and looks like it's continuing to something big.

Ray
    Please, check out my blog: Nothing to See Here http://www.raymondmasters.wordpress.com

Look me up on Twitter: @Azrael52

So... World of New Krypton, the one Superman title I'm not planning on reading, will be the driving force for the entire line.

I hope not. If it is, I'll be dropping the entire line.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by Retro315 View Post
    Except that Morrison "pretty much confirmed" that Turpin is fine and Batman aimed for the shoulder on purpose. Just no Turpin plans, that's all.

EDIT: Well ... as fine as the host of the God of Evil could be post-Radion exorcism ...
    Besides, the bullet kills New Gods. Not the host bodies like Turpin.

Quote Originally Posted by DonC
    So... World of New Krypton, the one Superman title I'm not planning on reading, will be the driving force for the entire line.

I hope not. If it is, I'll be dropping the entire line.
    Well, Superman is in it and the story is about Superman's relationship to his people. So, yeah, it is the driving force of the next year's worth of stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey
    So where is the preview art? or covers? Damn, DC get your asses together and promote your books.

Newsarama has a couple of preview pages of pencil art.
    Last edited by Mat001; 02-08-2009 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post

Anyway, I dropped the Superman books after New Krypton. I'll probably look into getting them in trades. As they are not books that I need every month.

Except for Adventure Comics, and probably Superman: Secret Origin with Johns and Franks.
    Well, I was watching "a buncha dudes sitting at a table" and you're gonna beend buy more books.

When asked about any further fallout from Zor-El's death, Johns responded, "Do you like Black Lanterns?" When asked about Connor, he said the same thing.

Okay- so where is Turpin now?

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post

I'm doing the exact same thing actually.

But good Lord is World of New Krypton a long story. Not only was the build up of New Krypton spread across several titles but WoNK is 15 parts! And whats even funnier is that they're still continuing the shield number which nobody knew was still counting up towards something.