Page 363 of 436 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6538
    Don't do the Limbo sunofdarkchild's Avatar

And come May we're getting Magik vs. DORMAMMU!

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Art's art knocks it outta the park, AGAIN.

Wow. This needs to be a variant to one of the Upcoming Uncanny X-Men issues. I don't even care that's it her old uniform.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Dormammu(sp) needs to put a lump of coal in her stocking. She's been bad!

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    And come May we're getting Magik vs. DORMAMMU!
    In what comic?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    In what comic?
    Uncanny X-Men...
    Join the Uncanny X-Force group

Quote Originally Posted by Seccruz View Post
    Uncanny X-Men...
    I eagerly await.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Thomas Boatwright did this incredible piece:

I love Illyana for rocking that leather jacket. Also fat Lockheed.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com...hmentid=108266

The new look of Magik is amazingly sexy. I approve. Its my new desktop wallpaper and avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Art's art knocks it outta the park, AGAIN.

I love this.

I love that Art Adams work! Also dig the jacket on the Boatwright work.

Brian Michael Bendis recently posted this on twitter:

"The person that did the best work with Magik and doesn't get the credit he deserves is CB Cebulksi."

I tried to link the specific tweet. He wrote it on February 7th if you are interested in reading it for yourself. Cebulksi responded!
    I believe we are also going to get some interactions between Illyana and Kitty Pryde. He also discusses their relationship!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=43675

If people are wondering how Bendis interprets Magik, those links might help. Rereading X-Infernus might also!
    Nanny: The True Phoenix Egg

Quote Originally Posted by MuhollandDriver View Post

"The person that did the best work with Magik and doesn't get the credit he deserves is CB Cebulksi."

I tried to link the specific tweet. He wrote it on February 7th if you are interested in reading it for yourself. Cebulksi responded!
    I believe we are also going to get some interactions between Illyana and Kitty Pryde. He also discusses their relationship!

If people are wondering how Bendis interprets Magik, those links might help. Rereading X-Infernus might also!
    I'm still not a fan on Bendis' portrayal of Magik so far but the fact that he said that from twitter, what a guy! I'm beginning to respect him as a person.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhollandDriver View Post

His comment "I think they (Illyana & Kitty) they still love each other.." is interesting. Must be the influence of reading those past appearances.

Don't do the Limbo sunofdarkchild's Avatar

USA Today interview

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...ries/1912997/#

"She evolved to this state she's in, but is still in many ways the mind of a child,"

I can see that. She was forced tp grow up at the age of six and never had a true childhood. While in some ways it made her the most mature in other ways it stands to reason that her emotional growth was stunted regardless of the corruption of her soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    USA Today interview

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2...ries/1912997/#

"She evolved to this state she's in, but is still in many ways the mind of a child,"

I can see that. She was forced tp grow up at the age of six and never had a true childhood. While in some ways it made her the most mature in other ways it stands to reason that her emotional growth was stunted regardless of the corruption of her soul.
    Wow... that hit me right in the feels, and it was sad to see her being reduced psychologically from Gillen's UXN #18 issue. I hope she gets a chance at redemption and happiness in the future.
    Last edited by 244; 02-12-2013 at 10:34 PM.

I think if anything Magic is still traumatized by what happened her. She acts tough but I'm not sure shes as cruel and corrupt as she thinks she is.

On a side note, I have the sudden urge to play Skyrim again and to create Magik. I can't teleport but I will enjoy running around summoning demons, weapons, and illusion magic with a lithe blond Breton named "Magik".

Now, how to go about making my character look like Magik? lol