Page 351 of 436 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6538

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Well it will be tough to get that specific issue, i'll try my store next week. Is it her debut or something?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Well it will be tough to get that specific issue, i'll try my store next week. Is it her debut or something?
    Someone else may tell you. I need to focus on getting some sleep, so sorry for my rudeness.

Uncanny X-Men 160 is her teenage debut.
    The first introduction to Illyana Rasputin would be as a wee little girl way back in Giant Size X-Men #1.

Wikipedia, comicvine, and marvel wikia are all viable sources for your review.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by 244 View Post
    Someone else may tell you. I need to focus on getting some sleep, so sorry for my rudeness.
    Your helps been great!
    + Ah thanks yanapryde
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

That Magik miniseries is one of the best X-mini ever. It's a great read. Keep in mind that she's not the same Illyana as the one we have now.
    [x]

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    That Magik miniseries is one of the best X-mini ever. It's a great read. Keep in mind that she's not the same Illyana as the one we have now.
    I'll try it soon cheers. I love Illyana, she's freaking awesome!

SKIPPING BACK TO THE ILLYANA SHIPPING (because Christmas distracted me and I want to talk to someone about this):

I was actually thinking about this the other day, and the only people that I could seriously see work are those that are as twisted and as tricky as her. No one in the X-universe is good enough. For some reason everyone I seriously consider her as a good match with comes from Asguard.

Hela/Leah and Illyana! Hell lords unite! Although Dani might get jealous. Then we have Amora - and we know they have a kinky BDSM relationship going on from that New Mutant Annual.

But ideally, I'd love to see her with an older Kid!Loki. Teen!Loki. Can you imagine them just going back and forth with the manipulations, never knowing where the end game is, always getting one up on one another...

Or she could just do Daimon Hellstrom cause he's hot.
    sunspot. magik. magma. kid loki. kitty. karma. frost.
    Deviantart

eh cross franchise relationships never work.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Daimon would be a dangerous mix.

I think a normal teenager (like Bendis' mutants so far) could actually be interesting for Illyana, as an "experiment" of sort to feel more human (she's accepted the fact that she's not, but it doesn't mean that she doesn't miss it). Of course it could only end badly for him, but I can see her trying to find some balance in a plain, boring dude to contrast the shit she's just been through.
    [x]

I don't support the whole Magik shipping thing because it seems redundant to have one's favorite character to be in a relationship just for the sake of romance. I feel Magik is more appealing as being the unattainable one. I mean, some characters have the right to remain single.
    Last edited by 244; 12-27-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Cyclops was right! The Avenging X-man's Avatar

Hey, I have a question, what age range is magik? She got aged from 6 by +7 years, then lost those added years a many years later......

I'm very confused because some books(Wolverine and the X-men) have her portrayed as a Mutant of the age of 10-17 but others (Uncanny x-men/All new X-men)
    have her appearing to be 19+
    Blue Team

Well technically she's around 2 years old since she was created some time after HoM. As for her looks, I'd say 16-17 beacuse that's how Sym remembers her. We don't even know if she ages though.
    [x]

I would LOVE it if one of the new mutants asked her how old she was, and she replied "2 or 3 years old. I'm not sure anymore."

Illyana's body was likely conjured into existence, physically the same age as when she "died" during Inferno.
    So that would make her approximately 16 ? Since then approximately 2-3 years have passed, and she also spent an uncounted number of months/years traversing timelines seeking out her bloodstones, prior to the Fall/Rise of the New Mutants storyline where she actually reclaimed them. If we were estimating that quest on the low end--- say, 1 or 2 years(?)....her body may now be physically congruent with that of a 19/20 year old?
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    If we were estimating that quest on the low end--- say, 1 or 2 years(?)....her body may now be physically congruent with that of a 19/20 year old?
    If she can age...
    [x]