Page 340 of 436 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6536

Quote Originally Posted by GambitXRemy View Post
    yanapryde your as big a Magik fan as any one here.... so do you think Magik is on the same importance as kitty pryde?
    I'm not really sure I understand your question.
    Is Magik as important as Kitty Pryde?
    Although they're similar ages, they represent different eras of the X-mythos, respectively. They're two very different characters.
    I would say that Kitty is more recognizable than Illyana, and represents a different kind of symbol to the X-history as the first "Junior" member, Colossus's love interest, and kid-genius.

Currently, Kitty isn't doing so hot in the popularity polls and I'd say that Illyana is climbing them at a brisk pace.
    Importance? I'd have to say that her "death" was one of the more meaningful deaths of the X-verse, and what she'll likely be most recognized for.

Does that answer your question?
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Ya pretty much.... I think there both different of course but as important to the x-men legacy as a whole I think there both important in different ways and yana and kitty have had a lot to do with each others back rounds, yana was quite important to peters story and joing the x-men yana was ingaint size x-men.
    Kitty and yana are two sides of the same coin. Also after astonishing x-men kitty hasn't really done anything and yana has been really been getting buolt up since hom and avx uxm etc.

Yana death was one of the greatest deaths in comics and at the hieght of the x-men big boom in the 90s

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

With my newfound love for Magik, I just bought X-Infernus off of Comixology last night. A few questions....

-What series/issues did Pixie go to Limbo and get the Soul Dagger? New Mutants?

-How did Nightcrawler get the Soul Sword inside of him? Or is this explained later in the series?

-Why does Magik look like a demon (horns, hoofs, etc)? Is this her true form and/or form when she doesn't possess her soul?

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    With my newfound love for Magik, I just bought X-Infernus off of Comixology last night. A few questions....
    -What series/issues did Pixie go to Limbo and get the Soul Dagger? New Mutants?
    New X-Men vol.2
    Quest for Magik

-How did Nightcrawler get the Soul Sword inside of him? Or is this explained later in the series?
    The Soulsword was stored within Nightcrawler's body by Amanda Sefton, for safe keeping.

-Why does Magik look like a demon (horns, hoofs, etc)? Is this her true form and/or form when she doesn't possess her soul?
    Upon Illyana's resurrection/recreation, Belasco was unable to recreate/restore her soul, leaving her incomplete. Belasco, instead, restored what he could in the form of the Darkchild (Illyana's demon form).
    cpjudd.com

Marvel just posted the cover to Uncanny X-Men 1...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	detail.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	104077

Looks like she's taking some inspiration from her P5 costume.

Illyana+Full Plate armour= Fricking awesome

More characters need to follow her lead over all the skin tight suits everywhere in marvel.
    "I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but shouldn't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem deal with itself?"
    -Unknown

I'm not sure where I stand on the new outfit...perhaps if it was drawn by a different artist...I dunno...maybe it will grow on me...granted, at least it IS something new after all this time of needing a change...

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imperial90 View Post
    Illyana+Full Plate armour= Fricking awesome
    Agree. I love it.

Where are her pupils?! Also Magneto looks like a Cylon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    Also Magneto looks like a Cylon.
    LOL! Epic and so true...

BANNED

I'm in love...

I'm not a fan.
    ...of the outfit.
    cpjudd.com

I think that, while I'm not a huge fan of the Final Fantasy/Shogun blended look that they seem to have given Magik, I'm at least grateful that she isn't going to be a background character/prop in the series like Sunspot and Cannonball are destined to become over in the Avengers series...or like Cypher, Magma, and Warlock and probably disappearing altogether for the time being...

...and she's finally gotten away from the old New Mutants look...time to roll in the big leagues for good :)

I've been a huge fan of Magik ever since the early days of the New Mutants and it's about time she steps into her rightful place as a mainstay of the X-Men proper. :)

At first I thought it was full armor, and I loved it! I now see a midriff, and am just a little less excited.

Nonetheless, this is much better than what she had. Sure, it is a little Final Fantasy/anime, but Magik can pull that off.

I was ready to move on from that New Mutants uniform.
    Nanny: The True Phoenix Egg