Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Diamondback has graduated from leader training and is now an instructor. There was a word balloon that revealed Geiger is also going to New Mexico, but we had to cut it due to space.

Best,

CNG

Masked Bat-Mod RonnieThunderbolts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christosgage View Post
    Diamondback has graduated from leader training and is now an instructor. There was a word balloon that revealed Geiger is also going to New Mexico, but we had to cut it due to space.

Best,

CNG
    Thanks a great deal Mr. Gage, I appreciate your quick response.

Christo is gorilla girl at all related to gorilla man from agents of atlas? Also how does one get powers to be able to turn into a gorilla? genetically how does that work? lol yes i know its a comic still how does that work?
    Hi, my name is Peter Parker and I make satanic pacts with demons. .I shall not buy Amazing Spider-Man until the marriage returns. Be a part of the movement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Christo is gorilla girl at all related to gorilla man from agents of atlas? Also how does one get powers to be able to turn into a gorilla? genetically how does that work? lol yes i know its a comic still how does that work?
    Christos Gage wont answer questions on Gorilla Girl!

He's tight lipped, so he wont accidentally let slip his plans to elevate her to superstar status....where she belongs!

Optic Blast, Optic Blast B. Kuwanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieThunderbolts View Post

He will be doing at least those 5 issues, but he is incredibly fast at drawing, and while he may not be able to draw two titles a month indefinitely, it isn't out of the norm for him to be used on a couple titles in close proximity to one another.
    Really? I figured the opposite because of the length of his Marvel runs. Figured they'd be begging the quicker people to do longer runs.

I'm most disappointed that the second class didn't get anywhere near as much development as the first class. Granted, yeah, the first class was brand new characters so not developing them would have been silly, but the second class could have used more screen time. Prodigy and Sunstreak are sticking around, so there's hope for them yet. ;) Crusader got tons of development, but then he got capped in the head. :) Likewise, Ant-Man did well and got popular, and went off to the Thunderbolts. Gorilla Girl, Annex, and Batwing got a little bit of work, but Geiger, Melee, and Red Nine got very little attention. Just being on panel isn't the same as developing a character.

Ah well, there's always class #3. :) Next issue is probably too soon to find out who's joining up (fighting a clone of Thor will keep the current recruits pretty busy, no?), so how long until we see some new faces?

You know what the Initiative really needs? Something like "Avengers Spotlight", you know, a book for side stories. That way you could focus on Initiative teams and recruits and such while keeping the main storyline going in the main book (God knows, there are a ton of characters involved, right?) You could also use that book to introduce new teams.

Poor hacked Diamond Lil. Nevets F's Avatar

Steven F., more Ultragirl next issue, and she'll be back in her orange costume!

Best,

CNG
    thanks for replying! I am happy to hear it! Now if only she would join back up with the former New Warriors I would be one happy man!
    Read about the greatest series ever, Alpha Flight...from the beginning!

I really appreciate Christos quick answers. Always nice when we can get some behind the scenes info.

For reasons I've been unable to determine I love Gorilla Girl. But I have a tendency to love everyone in this book. I'm also ecstatic that the New Warriors are back. I wonder where MVP is.

Sad Hawkguy in the snow CyberHubbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by podmark View Post
    I really appreciate Christos quick answers. Always nice when we can get some behind the scenes info.

For reasons I've been unable to determine I love Gorilla Girl. But I have a tendency to love everyone in this book. I'm also ecstatic that the New Warriors are back. I wonder where MVP is.
    Maybe MVP is Night Thrasher.
    I know Kevin Nichols through a guy that knows a gal. Small world!

If nihilism didn't take some delight in destruction one might suspect nihilists were an unnaturally morbid sort.
    -Theophilus

I really enjoyed this book, I love a book that gives the B-Listers some love. I hope that Thor Girl sticks around as well. I think she and Trauma would ake a cute couple.
    ELEKTRA*LADY MASTERMIND*DAREDEVIL*ARIEL

BANNED

Gorilla girl just made me love her with her explaination about wanting to leave, being black, female and she can turn into a gorilla...awesomeness

and im kinda worried about batwing, he seems kinda innocent to be on the shadow intiative

Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean View Post
    and im kinda worried about batwing, he seems kinda innocent to be on the shadow intiative
    Yeah, that move surprised me.
    Robert Eddleman
    Panels on Pages

Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean View Post
    Maybe he is going to be cannon fodder?

Masked Bat-Mod RonnieThunderbolts's Avatar

Best,

CNG
    Mr. Gage, I hate to keep pestering you with these questions, but I wondered if you may be able to answer a couple more for me. We saw that Razorback was returning to the Battalion to be trained by Tigra and rejoin her in active duty this issue. I was curious if we might see She-Thing, Equinox, Frog Man, Skyhawk, Thor Girl and Ultragirl and the Revolutionary return to their posts as well. After the mention of Razorback I wondered where the other replaced heroes who were at the Group Therapy meeting in issue 20 are going to end up. As a big fan of the 50 State Initiative concept I've really enjoyed the appearances of the various teams in the series. Yourself and Mr. Slott have done a great job with it in my opinion, and I can't wait to see where you go with the current arc and beyond.

Or, how about the other heroes on other teams who were revealed as Skrulls in their first appearances? Don't have a list handy, or I'd mention them. ;)