Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 133
  1. #61
    Senior Member classicgmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieThunderbolts View Post
    Mr. Gage, I hate to keep pestering you with these questions, but I wondered if you may be able to answer a couple more for me. We saw that Razorback was returning to the Battalion to be trained by Tigra and rejoin her in active duty this issue. I was curious if we might see She-Thing, Equinox, Frog Man, Skyhawk, Thor Girl and Ultragirl and the Revolutionary return to their posts as well. After the mention of Razorback I wondered where the other replaced heroes who were at the Group Therapy meeting in issue 20 are going to end up. As a big fan of the 50 State Initiative concept I've really enjoyed the appearances of the various teams in the series. Yourself and Mr. Slott have done a great job with it in my opinion, and I can't wait to see where you go with the current arc and beyond.


    Why would you think that they would do anything other than return to their teams? I think unless its specifically stated otherwise the characters who were replaced are just going straight back to their state teams. (I think Ultragirl will quit to join counterforce/New Warriors)

  2. #62

    Default

    Another great issue; the new creative team seems to be working out awesome. Loved the dialogue; loved the art. And of course any book with an apperance by both Gorilla Girl and Debrii in it is going to rock.

    I have faith that Gorilla girl will survive, the build up a character and destroy them was already used on Crusader.

    I can't wait to see what happen to the good Dr.
    Last edited by Big Red Spider; 01-31-2009 at 05:55 PM.

  3. #63
    make it happen, cap'n! HeckBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Maybe MVP is Night Thrasher.
    I was kinda thinking that too while I was wondering about why Night Thrasher was with the Counter Force-New Warriors. It doesn't seem like Donyell would be all that up for joining someone else's Warriors team but I could be wrong. I guess it depends on who's under the mask, but I wonder if we'll be getting an explanation here or if it might be settled in the last issue of New Warriors.

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieThunderbolts View Post
    Mr. Gage, I hate to keep pestering you with these questions, but I wondered if you may be able to answer a couple more for me. We saw that Razorback was returning to the Battalion to be trained by Tigra and rejoin her in active duty this issue. I was curious if we might see She-Thing, Equinox, Frog Man, Skyhawk, Thor Girl and Ultragirl and the Revolutionary return to their posts as well. After the mention of Razorback I wondered where the other replaced heroes who were at the Group Therapy meeting in issue 20 are going to end up. As a big fan of the 50 State Initiative concept I've really enjoyed the appearances of the various teams in the series. Yourself and Mr. Slott have done a great job with it in my opinion, and I can't wait to see where you go with the current arc and beyond.
    Thanks Ronnie. You can assume everyone who was taken is going back to their team until you see otherwise. Except Blacksmith, he never really existed (except possibly his civilian identity, but not as a superhuman), he was just a super-Skrull.

    Oh, and Jocasta of course left the Mavericks to go with Pym.

    Best,

    CNG

  5. #65
    Masked Bat-Mod RonnieThunderbolts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    5,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christosgage View Post
    Thanks Ronnie. You can assume everyone who was taken is going back to their team until you see otherwise. Except Blacksmith, he never really existed (except possibly his civilian identity, but not as a superhuman), he was just a super-Skrull.

    Oh, and Jocasta of course left the Mavericks to go with Pym.

    Best,

    CNG
    Thanks again Mr. Gage. Your extremely candid and quick response is always appreciated.

    I can't wait to see where this story arc takes the cast and us readers.

  6. #66
    Trapped in a Gorilla Body seeso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Color me pleasantly surprised. I had my reservations about a Slott-less Initiative book, but this issue kicked butt.

    The book hasn't lost any momentum. I'm still enthusiastically on board.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberHubbs View Post
    Maybe MVP is Night Thrasher.
    The thought had crossed my mind, and honestly if it was true I wouldn't have an issue with it.

  8. #68
    Senior Member hunter_peterson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Launceston, Tasmania
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    [QUOTE=Big Red Spider;8326718]I have faith that Gorilla girl will survive, the build up a character and destroy them was already used on Crusader.QUOTE]

    I thought him wishing that "things ended up differently" meant he'd teleported awy using the ring or something. There wasn't a body.
    Looking for artists, know I won't find any. That blows.

  9. #69
    Elder Member mikekerr3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    19,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    Why would you think that they would do anything other than return to their teams? I think unless its specifically stated otherwise the characters who were replaced are just going straight back to their state teams. (I think Ultragirl will quit to join counterforce/New Warriors)
    Was it even them who joined the initiative and regostered, why would someone join and initiative team with no training and possible never having volnteered for the initiative or even registered.

  10. #70
    der. blehbeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    [QUOTE=hunter_peterson;8328484]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Spider View Post
    I have faith that Gorilla girl will survive, the build up a character and destroy them was already used on Crusader.QUOTE]

    I thought him wishing that "things ended up differently" meant he'd teleported awy using the ring or something. There wasn't a body.
    Yeah. And either Slott or Gage kind of hinted that it wasn't the last we'd see of Crusader. I think he'll be back in some form.

    Loved seeing the real New Warriors return after that sorry excuse for a comic book was floating around for almost 2 years. Will they be searching for Robbie Baldwin next? Breaking him out of an asylum? He's still MIA since the Thunderbolts change.

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    Will they be searching for Robbie Baldwin next? Breaking him out of an asylum? He's still MIA since the Thunderbolts change.
    I doubt it, but I'd love to see it. I hope they stick around in this book in some form. Unless they actually got their own book, but I can't see that happening.

  12. #72
    Veteran Member Joe Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by podmark View Post
    I doubt it, but I'd love to see it. I hope they stick around in this book in some form. Unless they actually got their own book, but I can't see that happening.
    I would rather they stay in Gage's Initiative book, then get their own title.

    We know the Initiative book isn't getting canceled any time soon, while a brand new series of New Warriors may not last over 12 issues in today's market.

    The New Warriors are safe within the confines of Gage's Initiative.

  13. #73
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    46,338

    Default

    i think Jim Hammond should take over administrative duties at the camp; post dark reign.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    i think Jim Hammond should take over administrative duties at the camp; post dark reign.
    I wonder how Jim would get along with Blitzschlag. Oh wait, nobody gets along with Blitzschlag except maybe his children.

  15. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter_peterson View Post
    I thought him wishing that "things ended up differently" meant he'd teleported awy using the ring or something. There wasn't a body.
    Quote Originally Posted by blehbeh View Post
    Yeah. And either Slott or Gage kind of hinted that it wasn't the last we'd see of Crusader. I think he'll be back in some form.
    All that character development to make him into this foreigner who loved his new country. Even enough to battle against his own people. Now it is just going to be used to fuel some sort of villainous revenge. I always felt that the Crusader was a great model of an illegal member of society that was trying to do right and be heroic. Now that he's been set back he'll have to be defeated before there is even a possibility of redemption.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •