Several years ago I came across a website that had a huge, and I mean HUGE, list of DC characters and their various powers and power levels. Everything from strength, reflexes, speed, agility, durability, intelligence, willpower, psychic powers, etc, etc, etc, etc. The rankings for the general levels of power were quite detailed as well. I believe they were organized on a scale of 1 to 10 with general limits for each level. The website was obviously created by a host of fans who wanted to make a massive database, and the power level descriptions were kinda based on what was already done in the Marvel Universe Handbook Master Edition book except it was redone so it was unique but it was still specific and fun to read. so extensive I think they had every single DC character there, even Jimmy Olsen. I recently thought about it again, and I went to try to look for it in google but I have no idea where to start looking. I sure would like to see a site that comes close to what that one was! I'm sure some of you guys remember that site, right?