Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Mild-Mannered Reporter
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    28,819

    Default CBR: BEHIND THE ECLIPSE: Week 10

    Joe Pokaski & Aron Coleite are back to answer your “Heroes” questions in
    the latest edition of CBR’s exclusive question-and-answer session,
    BEHIND THE ECLIPSE! This week: your questions about "The Eclipse, Part II."


    Full article here.

  2. #2
    Where the sun don't shine Pro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,442

    Default

    If we’re doing our jobs correctly, Sylar will never be black or white, because who among us really is? It’s almost as if Tim Kring knew he was to be a perpetually “gray” person when he created him.
    Yea erm .. willfully, deliberately slicing someone's head open to feast on their brains is a morally grey area since when?

    I think, in Episode 301, that Peter talks about how Nathan survived. He just got lucky.
    Huh? That's it? He got lucky?

    People can survive shootings all the time. It happens.
    All the time? People get up from the operating table all the time after having been shot in the chest, having bled to death on the operating table, gone into cardiac arrest and declared dead and then left alone to return to life minutes after? All the time? In what world exactly?

    I enjoy the series but when I hear the creators talk about it it's like they're making things up as they go along.

  3. #3
    Elder Member Shellhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Twin Cities
    Posts
    17,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    I enjoy the series but when I hear the creators talk about it it's like they're making things up as they go along.
    Heh. Guess what?
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
    Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963

  4. #4
    Grendel Khan
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    Yea erm .. willfully, deliberately slicing someone's head open to feast on their brains is a morally grey area since when?

    Exactly what I was thinking. Adam, Linderman, even Arthur and Angela Patrelli all gray. There is no mistaking Sylar, anyone who has killed in cold blood like he has especially this past week isn't gray. If the writers and producers don't quite get this, then the show deserves the critical drubbing it is receiving.

  5. #5
    Ready for takeoff...
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro View Post
    Y
    Huh? That's it? He got lucky?

    All the time? People get up from the operating table all the time after having been shot in the chest, having bled to death on the operating table, gone into cardiac arrest and declared dead and then left alone to return to life minutes after? All the time? In what world exactly?
    Absolutely agree. They need to have the writer's room examined for gas leaks if this really is the official line on this, because it makes absolutely no sense.

    Future Peter (who has any number of unknown abilities) is in there, touching Nathan's pale corpse, and he had absolutely nothing to do with Nathan's miraculous revival? None whatsoever? Seriously?

    I sincerely hope they are simply yanking our collective chain and resolve this.

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willowpolson View Post
    Absolutely agree. They need to have the writer's room examined for gas leaks if this really is the official line on this, because it makes absolutely no sense.

    Future Peter (who has any number of unknown abilities) is in there, touching Nathan's pale corpse, and he had absolutely nothing to do with Nathan's miraculous revival? None whatsoever? Seriously?

    I sincerely hope they are simply yanking our collective chain and resolve this.
    I expect they'll resolve it at the same time they resolve the Caitlin in the future issue and stop using changing the future and prophets every goddamn season without any established rules in regards to what does and doesn't change the future. So sometime after the show is cancelled. :)

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willowpolson View Post
    Absolutely agree. They need to have the writer's room examined for gas leaks if this really is the official line on this, because it makes absolutely no sense.

    Future Peter (who has any number of unknown abilities) is in there, touching Nathan's pale corpse, and he had absolutely nothing to do with Nathan's miraculous revival? None whatsoever? Seriously?

    I sincerely hope they are simply yanking our collective chain and resolve this.
    I m also agree with you... yeah he is absolutely nothing to do with Nathan's...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •