Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

That some fancy fist work y Takeda, but it will take more than that to bring down Kenichi.

At least I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That some fancy fist work y Takeda, but it will take more than that to bring down Kenichi.

At least I hope so.
    It's gonna be close, that's for sure. He canceled out Kenichi's Seikuken before he could implement it and he can use Mubyoshi (or at least a punch similar to it). That's two of his best techs down the drain. So all he has left is his infamous endurance(which will probably become the ultimate deciding factor) and Saikyo combos 1-4 to help him through. Of course R.Seikuken's precog may also give him an edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It's gonna be close, that's for sure. He canceled out Kenichi's Seikuken before he could implement it and he can use Mubyoshi (or at least a punch similar to it). That's two of his best techs down the drain. So all he has left is his infamous endurance(which will probably become the ultimate deciding factor) and Saikyo combos 1-4 to help him through. Of course R.Seikuken's precog may also give him an edge.
    Don't forget his ability to mimic his sensei's mannerism. Might give him somewhat of an edge.

While I'm normally against stalemates I wouldn't mind it if they knocked out each other just to see Shigure chase Akisame, James and their staches through the city.

Also, has anybody else noticed that HSDK jumped up to fourth place in the most read manga list over at onemanga? Awesome.

the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Don't forget his ability to mimic his sensei's mannerism. Might give him somewhat of an edge.

While I'm normally against stalemates I wouldn't mind it if they knocked out each other just to see Shigure chase Akisame, James and their staches through the city.

Also, has anybody else noticed that HSDK jumped up to fourth place in the most read manga list over at onemanga? Awesome.

sweet.

as to the fight, this will be hard to choose but ken better not think he can go easy with taeka or he'll be eating the mat a lot.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sweet.

as to the fight, this will be hard to choose but ken better not think he can go easy with taeka or he'll be eating the mat a lot.
    You know, for being such a nice and selfdoubting guy Kenichi has gotten quite a few lessons in humility. Maybe it's time for another one.

Random question time in wait of the next chapter.

How would guys rank the Shinpaku Alliance captains in terms of overall fighting ability? This include Natsu, just to annoy him.

This last one is the thing that got me into HSDK. It's perfect.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRa7...e=channel_page
    Oh yeah. Best scene in the entire anime. A Crowning Moment of Awesome if I've ever seen one.

I can't wait until the Yomi arc is animated (if the rumours are true).
    I hope that they are.

The Kenichi/Shou battle MUST be animated!

You know, for being such a nice and selfdoubting guy Kenichi has gotten quite a few lessons in humility. Maybe it's time for another one.
    Yeah, I remember one particular chapter where he thought he was good enough to take on his masters and we know the outcome that came from THAT assumption.

Don't Feed The Animals darksaint124's Avatar

I hope that they are.

The Kenichi/Shou battle MUST be animated!
    I just want all Nijima scenes to be animated and I'll be happy
    1.Nana 2.Claymore 3.Tokyo Crazy Paradise 4.Record of Fallen Vampire 5.Vampire Knight

Yeah, I remember one particular chapter where he thought he was good enough to take on his masters and we know the outcome that came from THAT assumption.
    It was actually just a happy dream he had and they over-reacted to it, IMHO. Probably because they REALLY don't want him to become over-confident in himself.

But yeah, it was fun to see just how far he is from their level.

It was actually just a happy dream he had and they over-reacted to it, IMHO. Probably because they REALLY don't want him to become over-confident in himself.

But yeah, it was fun to see just how far he is from their level.
    Yeah I don't think they even touched him. They basically sent him flying with strong gust of wind.