Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast
    the demon king rules master of read's Avatar

Default HSDK manga discussion thread

since it seems as if we cant not talk about history's strongest disciple kenichi in other threads, i figured it deserved its own discussion thread.

so here you go. have fun.
    COCAINE IS MY GOD AND I AM THE LIVING INSTRUMENT OF ITS WILL!!
    snowflame, new guardians #2
    wanna make some quick cash?

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

Yeays!

I love this manga. It's not the most complex out there, but it is damn entertaining.

Love the developments in the latest chapters. Finally Renka gets some screentime.

This is a great manga that I always look forward to reading.

I read Akisame's fight and of all the other masters fights his was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    This is a great manga that I always look forward to reading.

I read Akisame's fight and of all the other masters fights his was the best.
    Yeah, I thought Akisame's battle with Alexander was intense, and I think this is the first time we've seen Masters pushed to their limits. I'd also like to add that Chikage is a creepy little loli prodigy. I hope we get to see her and Renka Ma fight soon.

and just how many women are gonna fall for kenichi? hell, i think shigure might harbor some feelings for him.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and just how many women are gonna fall for kenichi? hell, i think shigure might harbor some feelings for him.
    Eh, I'm not too sure about Shigure. I think she sees him as a younger brother. I'm wondering when Miu's finally going to explode from all her jealousy and make out with Kenichi in front of their school to express to the world that he belongs to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, I thought Akisame's battle with Alexander was intense, and I think this is the first time we've seen Masters pushed to their limits. I'd also like to add that Chikage is a creepy little loli prodigy. I hope we get to see her and Renka Ma fight soon.
    Bah!

The true battle for Chikage will be between her and Honoka in a game of Othello!

At least I hope that will happen at one point in the manga.
    Eh, I'm not too sure about Shigure. I think she sees him as a younger brother. I'm wondering when Miu's finally going to explode from all her jealousy and make out with Kenichi in front of their school to express to the world that he belongs to her.
    I'm with you on the Shigure part. It's definately more little brother than anything else.

As for Miu explonding with jealousy. Possibly when Kenichi gets caught in the combined marshmellow hell of Renka's and Rachel's combined... assests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Bah!

The true battle for Chikage will be between her and Honoka in a game of Othello!

Knowing the author, that just might happen.
    At least I hope that will happen at one point in the manga.I'm with you on the Shigure part. It's definately more little brother than anything else.
    As for Miu explonding with jealousy. Possibly when Kenichi gets caught in the combined marshmellow hell of Renka's and Rachel's combined... assests.
    It's a shame two hot girls will have to die in order to catalyze Miu's feelings, but love has its sacrifices.

Speaking of love, I'm still kinda stunned over the much hinted at UkitaxKisara coupling that's developing in the manga.

Anybody else waiting to see what kind of monster Kajima is?

We can only hope and pray that it happens.
    It's a shame two hot girls will have to die in order to catalyze Miu's feelings, but love has its sacrifices.
    Well, that's the way of life. As long as Rachel and Siegfriend dukes it out first in front of a massive crowd first.
    Speaking of love, I'm still kinda stunned over the much hinted at UkitaxKisara coupling that's developing in the manga.
    I think that's my favorite potential couple in the mangaright now. If they would only stop being wimps and start making out already.

i wasnt. you could see ukita was crushing over kisara.

also, kensai has found the perfect girl in pollax, since she loves attention.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Anybody else waiting to see what kind of monster Kajima is?
    I'm waiting more to find out about what it takes to beat Koukin. Since he absolutely crushed Kenichi's endurance with little effort, something only master level fighters have done previously.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i wasnt. you could see ukita was crushing over kisara.
    Well yeah, but I'm talking about the fact regarding Kisara actually reciprocated those feelings that stunned me. Still, I was happy as hell at this development and for awhile, I was looking more forward to more KisaraxUkita than MiuxKenichi.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul
    I think that's my favorite potential couple in the mangaright now. If they would only stop being wimps and start making out already.
    More than likely, those two will become a couple before Kenichi and Miu.

also, kensai has found the perfect girl in pollax, since she loves attention
    Yeah, a woman he can ogle without fear of violent reprisal. Every pervert's dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm waiting more to find out about what it takes to beat Koukin. Since he absolutely crushed Kenichi's endurance with little effort, something only master level fighters have done previously.
    Yeah dude did take out Kenichi like he was nothing. I want to see Appachai fight Koukin's master. While his master hasn't done anything yet you just know he's going to be a beast.

Indeed. Plus, It's hinted that Koukin's Master might be Apachai's (or at least a fellow pupil of the same master). I can't wait for that confrontation.

On an unrelated topic: Am I the only one who believes Apachai to be some horrible pokemon/human hybrid experiment gone wrong. Not that it makes him any less awesome, mind you.