Page 81 of 113 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1694
    RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by penguin-in-leather-jacket View Post
    am i alone in thinking Lugh's "eyes open" design was intended to be as creepy as possible? i mean, it doesn't approach Niijima-level creepiness (nothing does) but it's still pretty frightening, imo.
    Yes, you're alone. Lugh's eyes opening was intended to make him adorable, especially to children...............

But seriously, that and the whole "I love destroying futures, so GIVE ME YOUR JOINTS!" shtick is rather unsettling to say the least.
    Last edited by nervmeister; 01-18-2013 at 09:40 PM.
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

i swear these chapters are getting shorter and shorter... nice development by Takeda.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Good to see Takeda get some punches in! The ending however does not look good for him.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Good to see Takeda get some punches in! The ending however does not look good for him.
    10 bucks says ogata kills lugh, lol. Ogata! seems like he's interested in developing martial artist so as to pit himself against them when they peak, so as to advance himself, this is my theory.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Nah, he's just there for the Tilt-A-Whirl.

"Hi Lugh. WHEEEEEEE! "
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

That was actually a legitimately clever technique from Takeda. I do hope Ogata doesn't hurt him too badly.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That was actually a legitimately clever technique from Takeda. I do hope Ogata doesn't hurt him too badly.
    He's probably going to try and see if he can win Takeda over to his side first.

In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Ogata shouldn't do anything to Takeda on account that they have that Rule of Master's can never fight a Disciple nor interfere in his fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Ogata shouldn't do anything to Takeda on account that they have that Rule of Master's can never fight a Disciple nor interfere in his fair fight.
    Yeah. Chances are he's simply there to observe and evaluate. Then again, they have been building him up to be one of the "nastier" Yami members, so he may break with tradition and steamroll Takeda anyways.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	freyajob.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	107751
    I love the easily misconstrued images in this manga. I was going to make a fake comic strip using this particular, along with a few of Reimi. ironically most of which could be found in the same chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by nervmeister View Post
    Yeah. Chances are he's simply there to observe and evaluate. Then again, they have been building him up to be one of the "nastier" Yami members, so he may break with tradition and steamroll Takeda anyways.
    Do remember he tried to interfere in the fight between Odin and Kenichi, he was only stopped by the other masters.

In his own words "I just can't stand by and let good material be destroyed."

Huh. For a relatively realistically drawn bird, I'm liking Pisuke No. 17 better than Shigure's mouse.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

Kusanagi, linking to illegal manga hosting sites is not allowed on this forum. Doing so again will result in a ban.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post

Kusanagi, linking to illegal manga hosting sites is not allowed on this forum. Doing so again will result in a ban.
    Sorry about that.

Still on the point Ogata doesn't really care about the whole non interference rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Sorry about that.

Still on the point Ogata doesn't really care about the whole non interference rules.
    So he may either wreck Takeda to send a message or kidnap him for experimentation, then.