Page 80 of 114 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1698

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    And the fight goes on. Miu will probably win this one but meh.

Rimi is still superior.
    What if she loses? Miu that is, this might be a new experience for her, because as far as I can remember shes never really lost lost a fight when she was serious. This might be the thing that either breaks her desire to continue on the martial path or forge her into a stronger character, both physically and literary wise.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

New chapter is out.

It seems as though Rimi has won. But I'm not sure that the fight ends here.

Hopefully it does though and we can jump to one of the other fights already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    What if she loses? Miu that is, this might be a new experience for her, because as far as I can remember shes never really lost lost a fight when she was serious. This might be the thing that either breaks her desire to continue on the martial path or forge her into a stronger character, both physically and literary wise.
    I'll bet non existent internet money that she wins.

Hell, I'll bet you the internet.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

New chapter is out.

The battles rage on and only Miu and Siegfried, probably Kenichi too, are holding their own.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sieg versus Hermit is the real draw of this match for me.

Both badass, both ex-Ragnarok. This fight is bitching.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Well, Chikage just took down Ukita hard.

Poor Ukita comes across the cliche fan service battle, and then when he finally arrives at the Ukita Harem battle he gets taken out in an instant.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Poor Ukita comes across the cliche fan service battle, and then when he finally arrives at the Ukita Harem battle he gets taken out in an instant.
    I imagine we haven't seen the last of him in this battle. Even if he isn't much of a fighter, well...

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

**lingers on page 10-11**

Ghwaaaaaah
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

something about Kisara hitting the floor, and..... im both sadden and aroused.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Next Chapter is out, lots of hype being laid at the feet of our blind submission man.
    Freya still being held in a very uh compromising way.

New Chapter today and it might be my favorite of this little battle so far.

Focuses entirely on Takeda's fight, and there's enough tension and honest questioning of the outcome that keeps me interested and looking toward the next chapter.

spoilers:
    Love that Takeda ran into the house of mirrors, a million places in an amusement park where he might have the advantage over a guy who relies on hearing, and he runs to the one place where his sight is a detriment.
    end of spoilers
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

RITA's punching bag nervmeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    New Chapter today and it might be my favorite of this little battle so far.

Focuses entirely on Takeda's fight, and there's enough tension and honest questioning of the outcome that keeps me interested and looking toward the next chapter.

spoilers:
    Love that Takeda ran into the house of mirrors, a million places in an amusement park where he might have the advantage over a guy who relies on hearing, and he runs to the one place where his sight is a detriment.
    end of spoilers
    Is it just me or does Takeda now seem like one of of those virgin teen protagonists in a cliche slasher movie?
    Declared a king among men by Black atom: 5/11/07
    Given a cool award, an awesome award, and the keys to the internet: 11/8/06
    Won thread:5/15/07
    Won a cool award: 6/28/07
    Won post of the year: 7/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by DABishop View Post
    In addition to having the worst life ever, having everyone he meets get brutally raped and/or killed, and being constantly hunted by demons, Guts also has the world's ugliest baby.

Congrats Guts, your life sucks.

am i alone in thinking Lugh's "eyes open" design was intended to be as creepy as possible? i mean, it doesn't approach Niijima-level creepiness (nothing does) but it's still pretty frightening, imo.