Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1698
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    I thought Miu already knew Chikage was from Yomi, didn't she intercept the challenge letter she was going to give to Kenichi? Also I thought Kenichi already had his suspicions about her? No way Niijima doesn't know about her.
    Nijima, Miu, Renka and Kenichi all know.

I think Freya, Ukita, Kisara, Seig, Thor and Takeda don't know.

To my knowledge, it's a bit hazy.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    I thought Miu already knew Chikage was from Yomi, didn't she intercept the challenge letter she was going to give to Kenichi? Also I thought Kenichi already had his suspicions about her? No way Niijima doesn't know about her.
    What Nika Hasta said - most of the Shinpaku Alliance is still in the dark about this.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

I'd like to see Chikage prove her worth as a member of Yomi.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

New chapter is out.

The war begins and Nijima has nowhere to hide.

Berserker shows of his improved skills in a rather clever way.

Siegfried gets an odd jumping feat and Chikage a cool dodging feat.

Rimi has an edge over Miu at the moment. Wonder how long that'll last.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    New chapter is out.

The war begins and Nijima has nowhere to hide.

Berserker shows of his improved skills in a rather clever way.

Siegfried gets an odd jumping feat and Chikage a cool dodging feat.

Rimi has an edge over Miu at the moment. Wonder how long that'll last.
    I think Renka is in a pretty bad situation but if she'd just stop and consider the fact that there is no one around so her top being pulled off wont matter, she'd have easier time winning her fight.

Shiratori went down quick, but i think we all suspected as much.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 11-25-2012 at 05:24 AM.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Ryuuto is still the man.

WHEELCHAIR FU!
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Ryuuto is still the man.

WHEELCHAIR FU!
    What if he's only pretending to be handicapped while he perfects his really fighting style? I wouldn't be surprise me if someone cured his legs considering how Akisame was able to revive Apachai who was practically dead.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 11-30-2012 at 07:53 AM.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

His dialogue indicates that he's still wheelchair bound. ("Both of us aren't at full strength.")

Beside, he's not really the stealth training type.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Some thoughts for this chapter

1:Poor Ukita jumped into the wrong fight.
    2: Freya got schooled, but we pretty much saw this coming, hopefully Odin does just want to talk.
    3: laughed hard at Miu breaking off from the fight to steal the Gold shoes again, even in the middle of a death battle she's thinking of finances.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Some thoughts for this chapter

1:Poor Ukita jumped into the wrong fight.
    2: Freya got schooled, but we pretty much saw this coming, hopefully Odin does just want to talk.
    3: laughed hard at Miu breaking off from the fight to steal the Gold shoes again, even in the middle of a death battle she's thinking of finances.
    I think Ukita jumped into the right fight, any other fight and he'd be dead. Even Chikage who general seems to like him would probably have killed him, kind of want her to be every bit as ruthless as her mentor, but at the same time stay cute. Freya, man oh man like you said we all say that coming but man did we ever get some nice shots of it happening. Those last few panels in that fight looked like anyone with a bit of photoshop skills could have turned it X rated. To bad Odin probably can't feel below the waist because Freya's boobs were all over his thighs. Much respect to Wheelchair-Fu, though I can't deny a bit of me wanted Odin to reveal his own crush on Freya if not only partially or as a Friend. I have to wonder uf Odin's plot reveal to Freya was more than just scare tactic and more a intended slip of the tongue, I mean sure he could have told her about what Yomi was doing there but he went as far as to mention the Eternal Sunset, something I don't think Freya knew about despite Niijima having had found the name through his information network.

Where did Thor go?

Miu never ceases to amaze, I was so sure she wouldn't fall for the Golden Shoes thing, and was certain Rimi was only saying that because she wanted to make Miu drop her guard but it seems like the cause and effect were legit. Cudos to Miu for actually evading Rimi without Rimi even realizing she was going for the shoes.
    Last edited by Kage Kisaragi; 12-01-2012 at 04:48 AM.

New chapter up. The fanservice continues. My money's still on Miu.

Swedish Shinigami Dark Soul # 7's Avatar

This fight is good but I just want to see the other fights more so I'm a bit annoyed.

This is one of the fights I wanted to see, my only complaint is that it seems to be taking away from Takeda's fight.
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Housenka! That's the one thing that kept running through my mind in this chapter. Miu might as well slip back into that subconscious killer mode, Rimi clearly came her to end her life, there is no point in holding back, we as the fans can then just hope someone else intervenes and stops Miu just short of killing Rimi.

And the fight goes on. Miu will probably win this one but meh.

Rimi is still superior.